Chapter 15 - the Culprit

Day 10th in hospital

Two days ago, Hoseok and Yoongi oppa visited me. They said they are apologize for everything they did including the beer accident. We talk about so many things since the two of them is the only members that's not often talking to me. It feels like meeting an old friend. Yoongi-oppa give me some tips about love triangle. I know why but I pretend didn't know about that.

Mr. Chae and Namjoon see me alternately. I don't know what's the deals that they made but they're completely come in different time. I think Mr. Chae is become really protective since he got a call from my mom before we go. He just want to make sure that he can protect his employees as a responsible boss. And because of this accident somehow it has gone too far.

I watch the TV to wait for Mr. Chae to pick me up since I discharged from hospital this day. There's a news about the culprit on TV. There are two people of them and they're sisters, one of them is the stewardess while the one is a reporter. The reporters is the one that make a bad news about me to distract people and that's why she throw an egg to my head. And she is the one that fight with me in the apartment. And her sister is the one that killed BTS's manager. She already worked on that airways for a year, she meet BTS in the airplane for several time. They already planned this murder for a long time. They even have rent one of the apartments in the same building that's why she have access on the building. They want to get revenge because they think BTS is the reason why little sister got killed. She wear The cooky key chain because their sister's bias is Jungkook. Actually their sister's died by a car crash near their house after fighting. Their sister needs some money to watch BTS concert but they have no parents and they still have to make money for a living. They think they life got messed up because of BTS and it's make them hurt every time they see or hear BTS's song.

Mr. Chae come to the room. "Hey Y/n are you ready?" He took the remote and turned off the TV. "Are you okay?" I nodded to his questions. I think he is worried if I still have trauma somehow but I feel fine now. "There are party before we going home in BTS apartments and they ask you to come" I said to him. "Do you want to join, sir?". "I think that's gonna be really awkward if I join, just enjoy your time y/n after you get back work, you won't have time for that" . I smile hearing his answer and thank him.