Chapter 7 - Kim Namjoon

Namjoon POV

I open the door and call her name to make sure that she's still there. I could tell she try to clean up our place. I already cancelled the maid that should clean this place because she is here and I can't risk anyone to know further about her in this place. I keep walking try to find her until I see a body in the floor. It's Y/n!

I pick her fragile body to the couch. Jimin help me to place some pillow under her head. "Hyung, she doesn't eat any of these food" jungkook checks the food that our manager bought for her. There is a guilty feeling in my heart that say that I shouldn't bring her here. It's my fault try to sneaking her documents, finding where she is going to live in korea and kidnapped her... and I can see that is not only me that think like that.

Jin-hyung bring a fragrance oil, hope will helped her to wake up. He place the bottle to her nose and she start to move a little bit. She open her swollen eyes since she can't stop crying from yesterday. Jimin gave her a glass of water as I help her to sit. "What happened?" She ask confused. "Agassi, you really need to eat something" Jin said, "or do you need to watch eatJin right in front of your eyes to set back your appetite?"

*plak* Jungkook hit his broad shoulder out loud.

"Its not funny, hyung" jungkook said bring y/n to laugh a little, it's a relief for us seeing her back to smile. I can see how beautiful she is when she is smiling.

Y/n eat all of the soup that we prepared, I can see some power in her body now, and she already laugh from the maknaes joke. Jin-hyung back to his room to playing games. Yoongi-hyung and Hoseok in their studio still doesn't want to meet y/n.
The maknaes ask so much think about y/n being an army. Since she came from other country, it's a very interesting story, and it's cute when she missed korean words since she learned it by herself. As the maknaes debate for something silly y/n look at me that now sit beside her and really close to her. She is smiling.
"Namjoon-ssi, thank you for everything" her words leaving a little butterfly in my tummy. "You don't have to be that polite, just call my name, we are in the same age anyway, I'm sorry i sneak your personal data". She smile again.

Y/n POV

As I have more energy now I help them to clean up the dinner, I am planning to ask them to go back to my hotel this night. They are already busy with their own stuff and I'm trying to not bother them since I already caused many problems. As I wipe the table I see another new document about the case. There is some photo of crowd people in the airport they circle some photo of person that might be needed to be in case including some picture of me and mr. Chae. And I see someone familiar in some photos. Someone in black hoodie. She is the person that hit me in the airport before I go to the departure lounge, I can see because there is Cooky BT21 character keychain in her bag. But I thought she just an ordinary fans since so many Army that time. But she keep walking without clear director .

I walk from the table, turned around and hit someone behind me. Namjoon drop the glass that he bring and broke into pieces and I stepped one of the sharp glass as I loose my balance, he's hand around my waist as he pull me to his body try to save me but it's to late, I already stepped on the broken glass , bring gasps from my mouth. "Y/n I'm sorry!" I put the file on the table and place my hand to his shoulder as he try to put me in the stool beside the kitchen table. "I'm fine, I'm okay, Namjoon it's okay" I said try to calm him down.

"Y/n I think you can't go this night, OMG What happen??" It's Jin from the room screaming seeing blood in my feet. Now there is two panicked person in front of me. Actually I laugh a little bit seeing their reaction but I can't lie, my feet hurts "Just stand still right there, I'll take the first aid kit" Jin is running to the other room.

"I'm so sorry for always getting you in trouble and now your feet... ".
"Please Namjoon, I'm really fine"
I can tell how worried he is by his eyes and his pout and it is really cute though. And my cheek becomes red remembering how Namjoon put his hand around my waist and pull my body to his.

"Naamjoon-ah, you really can't touch something and not broke it, can you? How if she broke into pieces, bro" i laugh hear Jin's joke as he come back with the first aid and a jokes that make Namjoon frowned, they try to clean the scars and put the bandage in my feet.
"Jin-ssi" ,
"Hmm?" He answered still try to tidy up the bandage.
"I think you talk about something about I can't go to my hotel right now?"
His eyes become wider as he try to reach his phone on the table.
"Hyung! Have you seen this??" Jimin come from the other room show a picture in his phone. It's a picture of a writing outside their apartment with red paint. It said "I know you're here" just like the one in the toilet where their managers got killed. "I think all of us can't leave this place for a while" namjoon said as all of the member gathered in the room.

We decided to sleep in the living room since the situation is not good. They bring their mattress in front of the TV and watch some movie. I tried to sleep in one of the mattress that I put a little far from the others. They turn to sleep one by one but not me. The lamp is already dimmed. There is still full of thought for what just happened. I stood up and try to walk with one of my feet to the space beside kitchen. It's a big window where I can see Seoul in the night. It's dark filled with some spark of lamp from cars, buildings, like a fireflies. Seriously, Seoul are beautiful and they choose a right place to live and no wonder why it's a really expensive apartment.

"Are you okay?" Someone walk from behind, it's Namjoon. "Just seeing Seoul night view from here, it's nice."
"I thought you are crying again" I'm just smiling to respon.
"I'm sorry that we have to met like this" he open the topic. "I don't know how many times do I have to apologize to bring you in this kind of situation."
"Namjoon-ah it's really not your fault, please stop blaming yourself for what happened" he still frowned. "I am really grateful that it was with BTS, if it's not maybe the situation would be worse than this, and I'm glad it was you".

"I watched you talked in the press conference, I'm very thankful that you keep explaining that i'm not the suspect, even if the reporters keep asking you the same things."
There is a proud smile in his face that makes my heart flutter. I know I have to keep distance of him since he's someone that I couldn't reach but I let my self do as my heart wants. I stand a little and reach his cheek with my lips and leave a little kiss in his cheek. Our cheeks turns red and make him shock for a while and change to smile as I smile to him.

It's true that he is the one that care for me from the beginning, even if I still can't recognize this feelings. I can't resist my self that I like him but I still don't know if it's as a fan or as a man.