Chapter 4 - Kidnapped

I feel my body is aching everywhere. My face is covered by something and they tied my hands and knees. I think they put me in the car's floor. It was pitched black and all I can hear is some conversations that makes me sure that it's more than 3 person in that car. I decided to stay still with trembling hand trying to figure what's going to happen and why. Why me? Remembering all the things that happen today, I can feel tears running down on my cheeks, but I try to not make a sound.

The car finally stop. "Hyung, let's just move to that side, the security can't see us" one voice of a man talk. "I'll distract them" another man voice answer as he go. "Is she died? Why is she makes no sound and not even fight?" Another man's voice talk. I'm just too sad to fight right now all I want to do is crying.

One of them put me in their shoulder makes my head swing in his back. "She is to light for you" he teased someone who carrying me. And they start moving silently to the place I could tell it' s a stairs. They keep climbing the stair for several minutes and start to walk slower. I can tell all of them heavy and unsteady breath even they whose not carrying me in their shoulder.

"Why... our apartment should be in 8th floor?" One person nagging. "Atleast you are not carrying someone in your shoulder. Can someone help me carry her from here?" the person who carry me start to nag with heavy breath. "Nope, no thank you, you are the strongest among us" the person who carry me sighed in laziness. "Oouuuhh JK, our strong maknae, ouh hyeaaaaah" wait .. what? I feel like this voice is familiar. JK?? Is that JK , JK??

The person that carried me suddenly drop his knees. But so the other persons I could say "let me breathe first". Their heavy breath is in the air. He put me on the floor and left "I cant carry her anymore". But I can say we already in 8th floor since other person just pull my feet and keep my head on the floor. How can they just pull me in this ??

They open the door and I can hear someone greet us "Is she died??" . "No hyung, I hope not, let's check" the person that talking put me in the couch that should be comfortable enough for my body but I cant say that since they still tied me with ropes. Someone open the mask they put on me and I can see seven person in front of me judging my face that full of tears and snot. "HUAAAAAAAA" I start screaming and cry, It's BTS who kidnapped me. Taehyung put his hand on my mouth and i keep crying. Jin put tissue on my face with 'ew' face. Jimin release my hand from the rope. And the other look at me confused.

I feel sad and think should I feel honored because of this? No, if they suspected me as a murderer I will keep fight for my will. They stay for a moment until I calm. "Here, drink this" Yoongi give me a glass of whatever to me and I took and drink it, oh it's not water and not tea but it's good anyway. "Hyung, why you give her your beer??" Jimin asked. "Because it's good" I agree with his word about this beer and this is what I want to drink before I being kidnapped by this worldwide idol. Yoongi open other can of beer and pass it to me. "Hyung!" Namjoon half screaming. But I drink it anyway since the situation is already messed up.