Chapter 12 - SOPE

Hoseok POV

"Y/n!!" Yoongi-hyung and I shout. "What are you doing, Idiot!" She almost lose her consciousness. With blood all over her hand and stomach. Suddenly I forgot that I have my own wound on my shoulder . This stupid is smiling at me grow a guilty feeling inside me.
"Hyung please call the ambulance NOW hurry!!!!" I feel tears run down my cheek. I try to push my hand to her wound hoping the blood will stop. "Please stay with me!" I scream to her face.
"I don't know if my bias turn out really ugly when he is crying" she closed her eyes after mocking my face that wet by tears and snot. " No, please, no no no no, y/n stay with me!" I hold her really tight. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, y/n HYUNG HURRY!!"

Yoongi POV

I called the ambulance, security, police, and the other members in panic. I go inside the ambulance with y/n while hoseok and one of our staff is in other ambulance. I pick y/n hand that now so cold and weak, her breath is unstable. "I'm sorry y/n". I think I'm the only member that never talk to her other than give her beer when the first time we met. I feel really sorry towards her for all the negativity I throw at her.

The police already clear the area of the hospital for us so we can pass easily. I accompany y/n and Hoseok until they go inside a different surgery room. Now I am waiting in front of the emergency room.
"Hyung!" It's Namjoon and the others running from a far. "Where is y/n?!" Namjoon hold my shoulders. "She is inside, Namjoon please calm down". "Hoseok hyung?" Jimin ask. "He is inside too". Now we are waiting in the room together.
"Manager-nim, have you called y/n's boss about the situation? I think he needs to know" I ask my manager. "He is on the way here" we nodded. Not to long after that, y/n's boss is coming in panic. We explain the situation to him and now he is waiting with us.

After a long wait Hoseok finished his surgery first and then y/n finished 2 hours after hoseok. Not long after that Hoseok finally opened his eyes. "How are you, bro?"
"Is y/n okay??"
He ask in raspy voice. "She is there in the next room, she will be fine, just don't blame yourself" . He stare at the ceiling. The nurse come to check his condition. The nurse said that fortunately Hoseok's wound is not to deep and he can come home after they take the stitches from his shoulder. The boys comes to see him, we tell the story about how y/n save us. She is indeed a hero.