Chapter 3 - What a Perfect Day

I really have to say big thanks to mr. Chae whose now have to contact his lawyer, help me take my bag and even accompany me to the police station. I can see his worried and angry expression mixed in his face but I know he wont just leave me since I'm the only assistant that accompany him for this business. And I never thought that become an only casual fans can drag me in to the situation. I dont even know that there is BTS in the same plane with me. I dont even know their schedule. I know I'm not wrong and only a witness here but it's still makes me uncomfortable and not safe. I have to see Seoul from the police car, not in my boss's brand new Lamborghini. This is really far from my expectations about Seoul.

As we arrived at the police department, I see there already full of reporter and journalist bring a big camera and start to attack me with blitz from their camera as I got out from the car. It's hard to break through the barricades of the reporters. I can hear the voice that ask that am i the killer or a witness? they are confused why my hands still leave unchained. Some of them already judge me that i am the killer, they said my face fit to be a killer. The police officer not even try to clarify that I'm only a witness. I felt so sick with this camera blitz everywhere until I feel something covered my head. It's mr.Chae's suit that he put to protect me. Whatever the kind of situation it is but I am glad that I'm with him.

The reporters suddenly move when a big black van arrived. So it's a chance for me to get inside the police station. They lead me to a room that bigger than the one in the airport. Me and mr. Chae sit in one of the chair while the other is still empty.

Suddenly many people gathered in this room makes the empty chair full. And I can recognize there are 3 bts member in this room with me, it's taehyung, Jin, and Kim Namjoon. Yes, I want to meet them but this is not a situation that I want.

They start the investigation of the case, the officers ask every detail of the situation to every person in this room, including me and mr. Chae, staffs of bts, the three of BTS member, other passengers. I can see how upset they are through their tears. The manager that always with them,had gone so sudden.
"I was sit next to him" taehyung said, "but I can't remember how long he gone to the toilet since I fell asleep when I watch movies in my seat." Jin hands make a circle motion in taehyung shoulder to calm him. The police officer keep ask so many confusing question and we have to hang on for about 5 hours of interrogation.

We finally come to an end of the interrogation. So we go out from the police station but there is still so many reporters outside. With help of the guards I walk to mr. Chae's car. But I felt someone throw something hard to my head and now start getting wet in my hair. From the smell I can tell it's an egg. Someone scream "you must be the murderer right?? Hey you, police man, why can't you just put her in jail???" And everyone start screaming behind my back suspect me as the murderer. Mr.Chae grabbed my hand and put me in his car. And start driving really fast from the office. I feel so tired and smelly. I manage my seat to make sure that the egg wont make a mess in mr. Chae's brand new Lamborghini.

When we arrived in the hotel, mr. Chae put his suit again to cover me and the egg in my hair. Oh I have to pay extra for laundry this hella expensive suit. I cant even dare to check the brand. We separate to different room. I am running to the bathroom quickly washed my hair and cry. This is really not a situation that I want.

I try to manage my self and go to bed. I pushed my face to the pillow that actually comfy enough but it's not because of some reason. I turn on the TV and there is a news about what just happened in this very long day. "Sasaeng fans of BTS killed BTS's manager". And I can tell they're suspecting me as a murderer. I shut down the TV immediately.

It's 10pm in Seoul and mr. Chae said that I dont have to go with him tomorrow because of this situation. So I decide to go outside the hotel, buy some beers to drink. I'ts a cold night but I manage to walk to the mini market.

On my way back to hotel I can feel someone is following me. So I walk a little bit faster. But I can hear they are become faster too. Before i could run, something covered my face and someone lift my body and put me roughly in the car as a man shout "GO GO GO!!!".

What a perfect day, now I kidnapped