Chapter 13 - Chae Hyungwon

Hyungwon POV

I lost her for several days and now I can't believe I have to see her in hospital with breathing apparatus over her nose. Her hand is so cold and her face is so pale. What should I say to her family. This trip is not supposed be like this. I planned to confess my feelings for her in our free time after we finished the Job. Now my Job is still not finished and I have to see her condition like this. When their manager told me that she is in their place, I really mad at them but remembering that there are police who guard their place, I think it's better to trust her to them. But seeing her in this condition right now really makes me upset.

Someone knock on the door, he is Kim Namjoon, if I'm not mistaken. We've met in the first interrogation. Seeing him makes me want to punch his face really hard.
"Y/n" his voice is so weak but it doesn't mean I give a pity on him.
"So you're the leader for that stupid boyband, huh?" He seems shock. "Do you know how much y/n adore you, like everyday, and now this is what you've done to her?!". His eyes fills of guilt. Makes me really want to throw my shoes to his face. But I feel a soft move in my hand. "Y/n!" Both of me and Namjoon calling her name. I really want to choke his neck but y/n is more important right now.
"Are you okay?" She open her eyes slowly. "Mr. Chae" she called my name.
"Is everyone okay?" Her voice is really weak nearly whispering. "Thanks to you, everyone is fine, dont push yourself, just take a rest" she is smiling. I stroke her hair.

"Namjoon-ah" ouh I forgot he is still behind me. Wait, she said 'Namjoon-ah'?

Y/n POV

I felt so weak, I can't move my body, but I can see that it's mr. Chae and Namjoon are beside me, I really wants to talk to them but I felt so powerless.
"She need to rest, I think you better come again later" Mr. Chae said to Namjoon. He is right. I need to rest but I kinda disagree with him. I want to talk to him because he look so sad. I just want to tell him that I'm okay. But I think I have to ..

Close...
My....

Eyes....

Again...