Chapter 5 - Drunk

Namjoon POV

She keeps drinking the beer that Yoongi-hyung gave. Its already the 4th can and as she take the 5th I hold her hand "stop" I said. Her cheeks already turn red. "I already said to you! I am not the murderer!!" Yup. Now She is drunk. "Why you guys can't trust me and let me go??". Jimin open his mouth try to say something "Because you keep avoiding the officer in some question and cry, you keep making your boss answer the question, and you are the fans of -"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING YOUR FANS?! You think i am a sasaeng fans?? I dont even know you're going to Korea today! Yes, I am that kind of fans that not really care of you!" She cry. It makes me hurt when I see her crying all the time. I think she tell the truth and we shouldn't kidnapped her here. But I can see how sad and how upset my friends lost our beloved manager. He is already like a father to us. "I can't understand why the news keep assuming I am the murderer, the police release me anyway, they are not put me in jail anyway, they said I was lack of evidence, they... they said.... hhghhh" I dont know what's wrong with my body but i move towards her and hold her shoulder and let her head rest in my chest. Some of us is crying too, remembering our manager and his family that keep calling us finding information about him. We stay silent for a while.

She take the fifth can of beer to her mouth. I'm not stopping her this time. But she start singing our song. With tears still running down in her face she stand in the couch and start rapping cypher 4. She start to dance like the way we perform in the stage as Taehyung turn our song on and some of us start singing with her. Now I believe she is a real fans of us. Now we start to party in tears and drink alcohol.

Y/n POV

I feel a sunshine touch my face. I think I just had kinda weird dream that i found death body in the airplane's toilet, kidnapped by my idol, and I'm not remember the rest. I woke up in a bed that really soft but there is something heavy a cross my body. I open my eyes and can't believe two person sleep over me, one of them put his hand on my waist while the other one hugging my leg and put his legs near my head. It's Jin and Taehyung! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I am fucking screaming all out of my chest and try release to my body from their heavy body. The scream that I made make them wake up to, and I can see someone really tall running to the room "what happen?" Namjoon ask as I scream seeing his bare top, only use boxer. And he start join me screaming as he put his hand across his chest.