Chapter 11 - Yes, I'm an Idiot

I woke up in his bed, but I can't find Namjoon beside me. The door suddenly open and I can see his big body come with smile in his face. He back hugged me "Morning beautiful" his raspy voice make a shiver down my spine. "Let's go outside, you won't skip breakfast again, right?"
"Is it okay for them if I join?"
"I already talk to them, don't worry, baby, you'll be okay"
He pick me up from the bed and put me down before we open the door. When I come out, the room filled with their laugh and smile.

"Noona! Good Morning!!" Jungkook greets makes my heart warm. The maknaes tease me and Namjoon, makes me laugh a little. I join them, pretend that there is nothing happened yesterday. I join Jin to cook, the maknaes playing games and even we are still not talking to each other, Yoongi and Hoseok join the breakfast today. We talk about other things try to get rid of our worry.

"What is your schedule for today?" I ask
"We have to go to the police station again, complete some other things" Jin answered.
"All of you?"
"Nope, only five of us, Yoongi and Hobi stay here since they have so many works to do" Jimin answered. Taehyung take the last document that their manager gave to them about the case. He take a look at the pictures like I did before.

"Hyung!"everyone looking at him. "I feel like I see the girl with this bag all the time."
The girl that he mentioned is the girl with black hoodie and cooky key chain in her bag. "I remember, She is the one who throw an egg to y/n head after the first interrogation" Namjoon said.
I want to throw up remembering that time, and oh I haven't put mr. Chae's suit to laundry.
"I bump her in the airport when we walk to departure lounge" I said.
"She is right, this girl is everywhere even she is there with y/n in departure lounge" Yoongi said when he sees the photo from CCTV. We all stare each other in confusion.

They start to move and prepare to go to the police station. Yoongi and Hobi already go inside their studio and here I am alone in the living room. It's been four days since I started to live here, but I haven't see this apartment clearly since I used to cry most of the time here so I decided to take tour around this place. There are a wall full of their photo since they are small, before their debut, their family trip. And the huge glass shelves that full of trophy of them, they're indeed a legend.

I hear something broken behind me, I ran to where the voice come and gasp see Hobi on the ground covering his bleeding shoulder with his hand. And I see another person standing with their knife in her hand. I run to Hobi really fast
"Who the fuck are you?!" I ask.
"Ouh, these egg girl is become their slut living with 7 fuck boys"
"Y/n move" Hobi said stuttering. His breath is unstable. I don't know why I took a place in front of him and now the knife stay beside my jaw.
"Why are you do this to them?" I ask in a trembling voice.
"SHUT UP YOU BITCH OR THIS KNIFE WILL STAYED IN YOURS AND HIS NECK"
She make a little scar along my cheek prove that the knives is sharp enough even it's in a slow motion.
I see Yoongi walk behind her with a big trophy in his hand. Ready to hit her but he stepped on a shard and makes some little sound from his feet. She turn around and that's when I take her hand but she stabbed the knife through my stomach. As I feel hurt through my body I manage my self to held her hand before the knife stabbed someone else. Yoongi hit her back really hard until she lose her consciousness. Trust me, It's really painful more than what I can imagine and now my vision start to get blurry.....