Chapter 6 - Dizzy

"You guys are so stupid" yoongi frowned come from the other room. Now We sit around the kitchen table. "Are you guys now remember what happened last night?" j-hope says from the other side of the kitchen. All of them nodding except me. "So you still doesn't remember what happen last night?" J-hope walk close to me. Taehyung and Jimin laugh a little. "Shut up, It's not funny" J-hope look at me in a very scary look waiting for me to answer, I shake my head. The member was right, J-Hope is really scary when he is angry. "We didn't bring you here to make you drunk, you know, do you understand how hurtful I was losing one of my family" we stayed silence for a while.

"Are you mad because I'm not the murderer?" I ask "because you guys are the one who bring me here and gave me the alcohol, and now I woke up in confusion and get scolded by you for nothing!" I didn't believe I am being mad in front of the idol that I love for three years. "Ya! Agassi (used for someone who want to call a woman that they dont know the name) , you better watch your mouth!" He shorten the space between us. "Why? Because you know I'm right?!" Hobi rise his hand as I try to protect myself with my hands . I already prepared something will hit my body until I realized another big hand hold hobi's hand from me. "ENOUGH!" namjoon scream. I run to the room that I slept last night. Crying.

Namjoon POV

I can't believe Hobi try to hit a woman. I understand that he is mad but still. "Get dressed, we have to go to the funeral, and we have to put y/n back to her hotel" I give them order. "Hyung, I think it's risky to put her back to the hotel right now, so many reporters in the lobby already, they will know if we bring her with us right now, i think it's better to let her stay for a day." Jimin said to me. "Okay I'll tell her, then let's move".

I walk to my room where she is in. I open the door try to not make a sound. I saw her in the corner of the room wrinkled like a cat breathing unsteady in her tears. I walk close to her as she open his face and look at me with a teary eyes. She look so weak and fragile make me want to hug and comfort her. But she is just someone I don't know that dragged accidentally because of this problem.

"Y/n .." she make a little humm answering me. I explained the situation to her and she understand. "Our manager will bring foods and clothes for you, when we are all gone, dont open the door to anyone. Just pretend that this apartment is empty, okay?" She nod. Someone stepping in to the room, it is Jin-hyung. "I see your phone have no battery, so here, use this instead, if you want to inform your boss and your family before they get panicked" she take the phone from Jin. Seeing her all alone make a little bit worried in my heart.

Y/n POV

I can hear the noise get softer as the boys go and the door closed. It's an iPhone in my hand I can guess it's his old phone but it's still in a good condition, maybe he still use it for some reason. I call mr. Chae, at this hour the meeting must be done. "Hey, are you awake? I try to call you this morning but I think you're still tired because of what happened yesterday, so I leave you alone, are you changed your phone number? is everything okay?".
"Ya, I'm okay" I answered. "I will bring you some food if-" I cut mr.Chae words before he is done talking "sir, I'm not in the hotel right now, I'm in some place else". "Wait.. what?" I could tell he is worried. "I'm sorry sir, maybe this is sound so unprofessional but I have to take care my problems, I can't bother you anymore like I did yesterday. You are the one who always teach me to be brave, right?". "Y/n please just tell me where you are!" He rise his tone. "It's okay sir, just leave it to me, I'll be okay, if you're going to fire me, it's okay, I'm not good for your company reputation anyway". I let the tears out of my eyes again. "Y/n , wait...". "Thank you, sir" I close the phone.

I look around the apartment. It's all a mess after last night. I remember some of things but not all of them, just the part where I'm so mad and I can see their tears remembering their manager. I still can't believe I'm in their apartment and end up fighting with my bias. I'm very upset but i have to placed my self in their shoes since they lost their precious family. I'm just feel slightly happy when one of them finally called my name other than "agassi" or casually "you" or "ya!".

It's Namjoon

In the kitchen there is some brand new clothes for me to change and food to eat. I'm not really want to eat right now so I choose to take a bath and pick up some clothes. Their manager sure have a good taste of clothes, it's a yellow corduroy long skirt and an oversized long sleeves t-shirt.

I try to clean up the mess of this place. Try to find the big trash can since it's a very big apartment. At least now it looks like an apartment that normal enough for human to leave inside. I see some documents in the table, it's about the case evaluation that the witnesses could get. It's said that I have an enough alibi actually, I'm in the bathroom for only about 5 seconds, it's impossible to kill someone brutally in 5 second and write a death treat "I know you are here" from blood in the wall . But the airplane has it's CCTV and no passengers came to the bathroom before the managers, and the toilet lamp turn to green by it self signed the bathroom is empty. But it's impossible that the killer is already inside, right? I feel so dizzy so I close the document, but suddenly I can't walk and ....