Chapter 8 - Kim Seokjin

I woke up when someone's phone alarm is ringing. That's when I realized that I sleep in the floor lean my head in his shoulder and my hand in his stomach. "AAAAAAAAAA" I scream as stand up really fast making namjoon fell to the floor. "Ouch"

"Noona, are you always screaming everytime you wake up?" Jungkook nagging cutely. One by one the member woke up and this when I see their morning routine I can say, the maknaes fighting for remote tv, yoongi and hoseok go to the bathroom together(?), Namjoon clean up the room and Jin cook some breakfast. I decide to help Jin cooking. "It's look like you guys doesn't have any activities today?" I ask.
"Actually this is our holiday but because of what happened, we can't go to our parents and hometown, it's too dangerous."
I frowned hearing his answer. "But it's okay, we have you now anyway, you bring a fresh air in our dorm". He smiled. I shyly nodded.

"Oh, Jin-ssi, here is your phone, thank you for lending me"
"Are you already call your boss and your family?"
"Only to my boss since I supposed to work with him"
"Is he mad at you?"
"Actually no, he is a really nice boss, it's just me that always bring him in trouble, I think he will feels really grateful since I'm not around him."
"Then why dont you call your parents?"
"I'm just afraid that I'll start crying out loud more than what I did yesterday, is it okay?"
"Of course it's okay as long as you don't say about you leaving in the apartment of 7 handsome boys, it's very dangerous especially me"
"Jin-ssi, You feel dangerous?"
"Yeaa yeaa ofcourse i'm worldwide handsome you kno-" "JIN-SSI WHAT'S THAT!?" I scream as I point to the corner of the kitchen makes him scream, that scream that I always hear when I watch their reality show, I can't believe I can hear it right in front of me. Both of us laughed.

"Here, go to my room, use this phone to call your family, just cry outloud, I will tell the boys that you just need some time, and please just call me oppa, you don't have to be that formal to me, you're my fans anyway"
" okay, I get it, oppa, thank you so much"
I leave the kitchen and go to Jin's room. I already can't hold my tears when I put my friend's number in his phone.
"Wendy, it's me, y/n"
"OMG why it took so long for you to call me?! How is Korea? Are you already meet BTS??"
" yes, I met them but not in a good situation actually"
"Because of their manager's right?"
I nod even if I know she can't see me nodding and we talk about so many things. She doesn't know that I stayed in this place, it's beyond everyone imagination. Until it's time to end the call and I call my mother.

"Hello, who's number is this?" I can hear my mother's voice from the speaker as I release tears from my eyes. " Mom, I missed you, I missed you so much". "Oh, my dear, are you alright? You must be really busy until you can't called me"
" I'm so sorry, Mom"
"It's okay, mr. Chae told me that you worked really hard for me, he said that you enjoyed Korea so much until you worked really hard"
I open my eyes in shock.
"Mr. Chae said that?"
"Yes, he told me not to worry and leave you to him, but his voice is tremble and really sad, are you guys, okay?"

I am really stupid being a really bad assistant for him. He is a nicest person in the world. He always teach me so much things and motivate me since I often lost my self esteem. He is the one who take the blame If I made mistake yet he's still smiling back at me. And I know that he leave so many missed calls to this phone until I blocked his number.

"Y/n darling, are you okay?" I put my self back together again. "It's okay mom, I just a little bit lost in thought"
"You don't have to worked too hard, the treatment of my illness is almost done, so you don't have to be worried. Just do what your heart tells you to do, the universe will help you"
"Thank you, Mom, I will call you again, bye"

As I close the phone, I cry a river in the room. Jin come to the room and hugged me from behind, I just let it happen since I still want to cry.