Chapter 10 - Kim Namjoon (2)

Namjoon POV

"Hyung, other than us, she is the only one stranger in this dorm" Jimin start to talk after y/n leave the room. "Can you see? She doesn't even have her phone with her" I try to convince them because I believe y/n is not the murderer. It can't be her, right?
"Namjoon is right, that's why I give my old phone to her, I try to connect her phone to my phone but there is nothing suspicious, even she is not answering her boss's phone call"
"Maybe she gave order to someone before she came here?" Taehyung make me upset with his words. There is a fire inside my chest that makes me snapped

BRAK

I hit the table really hard.
"WE ARE THE ONE WHO TAKE HER HERE!! Have you forget about that ?!" I can't hold the anger inside of me.
"HYUNG, PUT YOUR SELF TOGETHER, she is still a strangers to us, you are just try to defend her BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FEELING FOR HER"
Jungkook point at my chest. "YES I DO! SO WHAT?!" I stand up and going to my room, close the door really hard.

Y/n POV

I can hear all of the conversations from the room. Namjoon came to the room harshly. Our eyes met, I can feel his anger from the way he stared at me. But after a while seeing my expression, he turned very sad and upset. He walk fast towards me and hug me who sit in the corner of his bed. We cry together. He tighten up his hug. I can feel his big body covered me completely and I felt really warm.

"Even from the beginning, it's not our fault, right?", I whisper in his ears. He loosened his hug. He stared at me and placing his hand on my chin and pulled me close to him, he tilt his face and connects his lips with mine. It's a slow, long, and sad kiss. He pushed his lips against me. It's salty because of the tears that keep running down our face. One of his hand move to my back and he add more energy to the kiss and push me into the bed. He started to sucked my bottom lip in very slow motion as he hovering above me.

After that wet and salty kiss, he stared at me, we looked at each other for a long time. He wipe the tears from my cheek with a very gentle movement of his thumb. He lay beside me and place his hand in my waist as I rest my head on his broad chest.

"Why you choose to trust me and not them?" I ask
"It doesnt mean I don't trust them, they just can't see what I see"
"What do you see in me then?"
"I see you as a strong person, all you keep doing is try to convince them that you're right because you know you're right. Even when you drunk"
"When I was drunk??"
" don't say you still doesn't remember what happened that day??"
I shake my head.
"Really? Taehyung still not give you the video yet?"
"Video of what?!"
"It's a secret then~"
"What! I- " He stop me with a soft peck on my lips. I stare at him wondering what is in his head tonight doing things like this.
"You're not doing this because you're pity of me, right?"
"Sometimes yes I feel pity for you but I can see that even when you are alone you can stand on your own, you even fight with your bias, that is the coolest part after that drunk moment" he gave me a soft peck again. I really don't want to feel worry today. Even I don't know what kind of relationship is this, I'm not trying to find the truth of his feeling about me, I just want to stay for a while after what happened today, I hope the world will understand why I slept with a leader of the biggest boyband in the world.