Chapter 28

Vote if you want the next chapter! Once we reach 50 votes I'll update. The faster you vote the faster we get an update!

Kate Primes P.O.V

I wake up with Justin's arms wrapped around me. I sigh and pull myself out of bed. I need to call Brian. And this is might be my only chance.

I tiptoe outside and pull out my phone. I quickly dial the emergency number Brian gave me. He answers within the first couple rings.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"He almost found out. I..." I look back at the house tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I want to come back. I can't do this anymore."

"You can't do that. You have to stay!" He yells forcefully.

"I can't stay. Find someone else or bring Kate back."

"I can't bring Kate back." He practically growls.

"What the hell does that mean. Tell her to come back to Justin. Because I am done." I say as forcefully as possible. I don't want to lie to Justin anymore.

"I can't just make Kate come back. It's not that simple. Just stay there."

"How many times do I have to f*cking repeat myself. I am done." I shout.

"You can't just be done Melody." Brian replies tiredly. Does he think I'm joking?

"Where is Kate?" I ask.

"That's none of your business."

"It is so my f*cking business! I'm LIVING with her husband. You better tell me right now what's going on with you two. Or I'm out Brian. I will walk in there and tell him everything."

"Try it. I'm all you have Melody. As soon as Justin finds out who you are he'll toss you aside like used trash. And don't forget, I made you. I can just as easily take you apart."

"You are a sick person." I spit out kicking the sand. Brian laughs in reply and says.

"You have no idea."

"I'm not joking Brian. I will tell him."

"I'm not joking either. I will kill you." Brian replies and hangs up the phone. What an a** hole.

"Kate?" I spin around and see Justin.

"Is everything alright?" He asks. He's still in his boxers. He probably got worried when I wasn't in bed. I hope he didn't hear any of the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply turning on my Kate.

"Okay, I just wanted to make sure." I don't think he did.

"So, I have snorkeling planned for today." Justin exclaims. What on earth is snorkeling?

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" I exclaim faking excitement.

Kate's P.O.V

I wake up to a guard opening my door. He points a gun at my head and says

"Get up. Hands in the air."

"Uh okay." I say lifting myself up. I've been eating whatever slop they give me and it's helping with my strength.

He leads me into a giant room with glass jail cells lining the walls. And inside the cells are people. There are people in the cells...

"What is this place?" I ask stopping. I feel cold metal on my neck and I keep going. The guard shoves me into a glass cell and walks away without another word. I look around and sigh sitting on the floor. At least it's clean.