Chapter 21

I looked up at Justin and saw his beautiful chocolatey brown eyes staring at me. I couldn't lie to him.

"I... I..." I started to say as tears brimmed my eyes. "Yes." I choked out.

"What?" He said. That look he had on his face just tore me apart.

"I... Just let me explain. I-" I started to say. But Justin cut me off.

"You tried to kill me! What the heck is wrong with you." He yelled getting out of the bed and walking out of the room.

"I... Justin I didn't mean too!" I replied following him.

"You didn't mean to kill me!" He yelled back. He wasn't supposed to find out like this.

"Yes and no. Just give me a chance to explain!" I begged as he walked out the back door.

"There is nothing to explain! You were using me!" He yelled walking out into the darkness. Thank god no paparazzi were around.

"Where are you going?" I asked running after him.

"Away from you!" He yelled and it felt like someone had ripped out my heart and sent it through a meat grinder. He wanted to get away from me.

"Please stop and let me explain!" I yelled as I followed him into an alley. He didn't answer and kept running.

"Justin stop!" I screamed. He turned around and looked at me.

"You have two minutes."

"I love you Justin-"

"You don't love me Kate! Your not even wearing the ring I gave you!" He argued I could see angry tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"It's because it reminds me of what I did!" I argued back.

"You don't love me Kate! You were playing me this whole time! You really are a gifted actress!"

"Justin I really do love you!" I wailed wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Why'd you even decide to stay here with me?!-" he yelled I cut him off before he could finish

"Because I wanted to make sure you were okay!"

"Oh and were you planning on mixing in some arsenic in my soup! You know what Kate! I don't need you or your lies. I found you in alley way just like this and I saved you! But this time, I will not make the same mistake!" He yelled and then ran away into the darkness leaving me by myself.

"Justin don't go!" I sobbed after him. But he didn't listen. It was no use. I had lost him. I would never get to hug him again. I would never get to kiss him again. I would never get hear his laugh. I would never get to see him smile at me. I slumped down into ball on the dirty ground and cried. I was incomplete without Justin. I couldn't live without him. I heard some foot steps and I looked up. Justin had come back for me!

"Justin!" I yelled out. I heard an evil laugh and then someone grabbed me. He pulled be back by my hair wrenching it out of my head. I felt a dirty hand cover my mouth and I bit down on it as hard as I could. The man let out yelp and let go. I scrambled forward screaming out Justin's name only to bump into someone else. The person beat me until I was lying face down on the floor. He pressed a cloth over my mouth and the world started to get fuzzy until it faded into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~