Chapter 17

"Hey, how are you?" Justin asks waking me up with a kiss.

"Good, now that you're here." I say and sit up. Justin smiles and squeezes my hand. His hair is tousled and his eyes look tired, like he hasn't slept in awhile. I feel bad because it's probably my fault.

"I brought breakfast." He says lifting up two bags of Mc Donald's. I laugh and grab one of the bags.

We eat breakfast laughing and finally feel like things are getting better. Whatever happens I'll have Justin.

"So, I want to show you something." Justin says.

"Okayy... what exactly do you want to show me?" I ask.

"It's a place actually." He replies.

"I don't think I'm allowed to leave." I say.

"I talked to the doctors. You've been here for four days. A couple hours outside can't hurt." Justin says. I literally want to scream with joy. I've been locked up in this room so for long! I've literally watched every good movie on Netflix.

"Thank you, I think I'll die if I have to stay in here any longer." I say and get out of bed. "I just have to put some clothes on." I say and hop out of bed. I rush into the bathroom and throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"Okay, let's go." I say walking out of the bathroom.

"So are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask once we're in the car.

"It's a surprise." Justin replies smirking.

"Fine." I reply. I have no idea where Justin is taking. I honestly don't care where it is as long as it means I don't have to be at the hospital. I don't even understand why I'm still there! I'm completely fine!

"We're here!" Justin yells pulling me out of my thoughts. Justin has the car parked outside of an old movie theater. We get out of the car and Justin leads me to the steps right outside the movie theater. The wind is cold and it whips my hair around. On the ground there's a star with Justin's name on it. I suddenly remember. This is where Justin used to play his guitar and sing.

"You used to sing here." I say.

"Yeah, I just wanted to show it to you. I know it's silly but I wanted to share it with you. I don't know." Justin explains. It's moments like this that remind me of why I love Justin.

"It's not silly. It's actually adorable." I say and grab his hand, interlocking my fingers with him. His hands are warm unlike the air around us.

"It's cold we should go inside somewhere." Justin says.

"We should get something to eat." I say. Justin turns to look at me a smile spreading across his face.

"I know the perfect place." He replies. He leads me down the street to a cute little diner.

The place is small with a couple round wooden tables. Pictures fill the walls. My eyes skim over the pictures and stop at one of a small boy with a guitar.

"Justin is that you?" I ask pointing at the picture. He grins walking over the picture.

"Yeah, that's me!" Justin replies.

"You were the cutest little boy in the world!" I exclaim.

"And the hottest man in the world too." Justin replies. I roll my eyes at him.

"You wish." I say laughing.

"Justin is that you? Sophia!! It's Justin! Come quickly!" an older woman with warm eyes and kind face yells with a huge smile on her face. She looks like a really sweet grandma the kind that bakes you cookies.