Chapter 2

My eyes flutter open and I laugh as I see Justin hugging a pillow. I roll out of bed and quickly take a shower. After getting ready I see that I have some time before I have to meet with Taylor and Selena so I make breakfast. I leave a couple waffles and some scrambled eggs in the fridge for Justin.

"Hi!" I exclaim as I pull out a chair and sit down at the table Selena Taylor and I always sit at in this cute little cafe.

"Is Taylor here yet?" I ask.

"Nope she's on her way. When she gets here though I have some AMAZING news!" Selena squeals and then sips some of her coffee.

"I already got you latte." She says pushing the cup towards me.

"Thanks." I reply and take a sip.

"I'm here!" Taylor yells and pulls up a chair next to me.

"Ok I have some amazing news!" Selena announces.

"What is your amazing news?" Taylor asks laughing.

"The other day I was at this club a-"

"You went clubbing without me!" Taylor and I whine.

"I know I'm sorry. But you two are so busy. Now as I was saying I met this guy last night and he's super cute and really nice!!" Selena gushes.

"Did you get his number?" I ask.

"Yes!!"

"Oh my god this is great! What does he look like?" Taylor asks.

"He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Tall and muscular. His name is Brandon!"

"Ooooooh!!" Taylor and I exclaim excitedly.

"We're going on a date tonight! But we're going to Madame Tussaud's. And I kinda want to do one of those group date things. So could you bring Justin?" She asks.

"Wait isn't Madame Tussaud's that place where they have wax sculptures of celebrities?" I say.

"Yeah, he works there and he said that he could get us in after hours so there wouldn't be any fans." Selena explains. I don't know why but this whole date thing seems really weird to me.

"I don't know. Ill have to ask Justin." I reply. Something's up for sure. Selena and Justin haven't been getting along all that well lately. I don't understand why she would want him to be there on her date.

"Thanks for not inviting me!" Taylor jokes pretending to look offended.

"You can come too!" Selena offers.

"I was just kidding. I have album stuff to do."

"I thought so. Which was why I didn't invite you. I didn't mean to be rude."

"I know it's fine. But what are you gonna wear?" She asks.

"I'm not sure, but ill figure it out." Selena replies.

"Sounds good. Just make sure you don't wear those heels you let me borrow the other day. It's impossible to walk in them." Taylor explains. We talk about other random stuff until I have to have to get the set.

"Hi Kate!" James my costar says walking up to me. He plays josh.

"Hi, how's it going?" I ask awkwardly.

"I think the director wanted to talk to you." He says.

"Oh. Thanks." I reply and head over to the director. The director runs me through some changes in the script and other stuff involved with the movie.