Chapter 5

It's been a week since the "incident" with Anna. And I can't even start to explain how sad I am. I just want curl up in a hole and die. I don't ever want to look at anyone. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to hear anyone. I just want my ring. I WANT MY RING. I just want it back.... Why? Why? Why?

I have this overwhelming feeling of sadness pressing down on me. I just want to die in a hole. That ring means so much to me. I'll never forgive Anna. She stole my happiness. Justin is my happiness. And that ring was the closest thing I had to Justin. And now it's lost. My ring is lost. And so is my happiness.

"Kate?" Anya asks walking into my hut.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Is everything alright you've barely left this hut all week."

"I'm fine." I reply not wanting to engage in conversation."

"You don't look fine..."

"I know! I know! Can you just please leave me alone!!" I yell loosing my patience.

"Yeah of course I'm sorry to bother you." Anya apologizes walking away.

"Wait! I'm sorry for yelling at you." I say just as she's about to walk through the curtain that we have as a door.

"It's okay? Do you want to talk about what going on." Anya asks taking a seat on the bed next to me. I nod and then explain what happened.

"I know your mad. But if you had done that wouldn't you want Anna to forgive you? I know forgiveness isn't an option for you right now. But never forget that it's possible." Anya says.

"I know.... I just feel so sad. I just don't want to do anything. I just want to die. I've had enough. I'm ready to be done. I want a break."

"If I could find your ring for you, I would. But I can't. I can only hope that you'll find Justin. Because that's whats important here. That you and Justin find each other. Don't lose that among all this . Don't lose yourself Kate. Don't lose who you are." She says. Her words remind me of what I said about Anna. And I realize that I miss her. I miss my best friend. The awful things I said to her flash in my mind making me cringe. I decide to visit her so we can work things out later on today.

"I wish you could find my ring too." I say. We talk for a little bit longer and then Anya has to go. But her words stay. Am I letting the ring affect me too much. Am I forgetting about Justin? But I'm not! That ring was the only connection i had to Justin.

Suddenly the memory of when Justin took my hand and placed against his heart and said it beats for me flashes in mind. It's like I can feel his heart beating. The ring wasn't the only connection I had to Justin, my heart is. Our hearts are connected, Justin is and will always be In my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry for how short this chapter was!!! I promise that the chapters will get longer and I will update more often!! I love you guys so much for voting and commenting!!!!<3