Chapter 8

"Kate! Anna! Ohmygosh Jade!" Selena squeals wrapping her arms around Jade in a tight squeeze.

"Don't kill her!" I joke.

"I would never hurt you!" Selena says in a baby voice pinching Jades cheek. Anna and I laugh in response.

"So what brings you two here?" Selena asks.

"We haven't hung out in a while so I thought it would be nice if we had an all girls night." I say. Anna throws me confused side wards glance.

"Awesome! Ill get the popcorn ready and you three can choose the movie!" Selena exclaims hanging Jade back over to Anna.

"Why aren't you telling Selena what really happened?" Anna asks once we're far enough away so she can't hear.

"She'll be really mad if she finds out we got in an argument. And I don't want to think about Justin. I just want to forget about him tonight." I explain.

"I get it." Anna replies. A couple minutes later Selena arrives. We decide to watch a random romance movie on Netflix.

"So Niall and Justin are having a guys night." Selena says then grabs a handful of buttery popcorn.

"Yeah," I reply and shove some popcorn into my mouth. I almost feel like Selena knows why I'm actually at her house, because for the rest of the movie she doesn't bring up Justin. She usually has a truck load of jokes about our relationship when we hang out. Selena also doesn't bring up Brandon and that can only mean one thing. Things aren't going well between them and Selena's really hurting. That's why she won't bring it up. It's just the way Selena is. She never wants attract attention to herself when it comes relationships. She goes in each time believing that he's the one and when it doesn't work she too hurt and embarrassed to talk about it.

My starts ringing and I let out a groan as I fumble through the various blankets on the couch. I pull my phone out from under the blanket; Justin's calling.

"Hello?" I answer groggily into the phone.

"Kaaaaaate!!!! Baaaabbbbbe!! I am so ssso surry! But I godda tell ya. You can be a rul jerk sometimes." He goes on talking about some other random stuff. I can hear music in the background.

"Are you drunk?" I ask. Which is a stupid question beside clearly he is. I hang up the phone and check the time it's 4:30 in the morning. Selena and Anna aren't in the mini theater which must mean I fell asleep before them and they didn't want to wake me.

I scribble a note down on the counter with a fake explanation to why I have to leave. I drive up to my house and I can hear the music from outside. I walk inside to a full out dance party. The whole house smells like alcohol and I don't know anybody who's here. I start to get really angry when I realize that they're legit strippers here.

"Okay that's it!" I yell. "Everybody OUT!" I scream. Nobody take me seriously and continues dancing around.

"If you guys don't GET OUT i'm calling the cops!" I scream. That gets people to listen and slowly everybody leaves.

"Justin!" I yell. I hope he wasn't drunk enough to leave with every one else. I walk upstairs and luckily nothing is trashed up here. The floor downstairs is littered with red solo cups and who knows what.

I walk into my room and my heart shatters as I see Justin sitting in the middle of the floor sobbing. But don't get me wrong I'm still pissed off about the party.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask sitting down next to him.

"I'm surry!" He says tears dripping down his cheeks. I've only seen Justin cry a couple times in my life and its one of the worst things to see. He looks so defeated and depressed. I can't even start to explain how sad it is watch.

"It's okay. Everyone does stupid things." I say and hug him.

"No I lied to you." He says. He's not crying anymore but his eyes are really red.

"I've lied to you before too. It's okay we all make mistakes. " I say.

"No I lied to you! Alex is your brother." Justin says and his voice cracks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I just wanted to do a quick little update! I hope you all liked it! I love you all!

Please COMMENT and VOTE!:) xx