Chapter 8

I opened eyes my immediately as I heard my phone ring. I unwrapped Justin's arms from around me and checked my phone. It was 5:00 in the morning.

'Just because you've stolen Justin's heart doesn't mean you'll get away with it. Haven't you learned, whenever you steal someone gets hurt.'

I gasped as I soon as read it and just stared at my phone contemplating whether or not this person actually knew. I sprinted into the bathroom and just sat there on the ground staring at my phone.

"Kate?" I heard Justin say. I looked up to see him staring at me with a weird concerned expression. I quickly closed my messages and stood up. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, nothing I'm fine thanks. I'm going back to bed now." I replied walking out of the bathroom.

"Are you sure?"

"Yah, um yah." I replied then ran up into my room. I locked my door and threw myself onto my bed. I heard Justin walk by my room and try to open the door.

"Kate?" He called. I didn't answer and within a couple of minutes he went away.

If someone knew about this I could get into a lot of trouble. And clearly this creepy texter does. But I only told one person and that person shouldn't even remember this.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled myself out of bed and slowly walked towards my door, hoping that Justin wouldn't ask any questions about what happened in the morning. It turned the knob and walked out into the hallway and immediately Justin ran out of the guest bedroom and enveloped me in a hug. Normally his hugs made me feel safe and protected. But then it just made me feel guilty. I pulled away from him and gave him a shaky smile. I could see the hurt on his face that he was trying so very hard to hide.

"I'm gonna have breakfast." I said then walked downstairs. Justin followed me and we ate it silence. I hated this, I loved him so much but I felt like I was lying to him. If this got out I would be ruined. Justin would never love me.

Selena came down a couple minutes later, the happy look on her face and that smile she gave me very morning just made me sick with guilt.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said. Selena gave me a weird look and I just went upstairs. I walked into my room and Justin followed me in.

"Kate what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm good."I replied giving him a huge smile.

"Kate I love you and if something's wrong I will always be there for you." Justin said. He gave me one of those ill give you space because I love you, but please tell me what's wrong looks.

"Justin, I, I love you to. And I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." I said.

"But I want to worry about you! Why can't you tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"Because nothing is wrong alright! I'm fine and you don't have to worry about me! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled and as soon as The words came out I felt immediately guilty.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Justin's P.O.V

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom as I sat on my bed worrying about Kate. Something had happened to her. I mean people don't just randomly stare at their phones while sitting on the bathroom floor. And then pretend like nothing was wrong! I knew something was wrong why couldn't she just tell me!

"Justin." Selena said. I looked up to see her standing in my doorway.

"Yah?"

"Is something going on with Kate. She seemed really weird this morning. She was really excited to see you. She woke me up at like 3 in the morning!"

"I don't know what's wrong and she won't tell me! It's as though all of a sudden I'm a stranger in her life!"

"Just give her sometime. She will come around. Whatever is wrong she has to accept it first before she can tell anyone else."

"But I want to help her get through it!"

"And you will. Once she stops lying to herself about what's wrong." Selena explained. I nodded and then Selena said she was going out for some interviews and that I could stay for as long as I want.  

I tweeted about Florida and retweeted as many of my fans as I could. Even after seeing how amazing my fans were there still was a gaping hole in my heart. Only Kate could fill it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So how'd you like it:) I'm sorry if it seems boring I'm really trying to spice things up a bit!;) but if you have any suggestions on what should happen or comments, PLEASE me know! I love constructive criticism! Love you all so much❤