chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Today, they were to go into Yola, meet some people then they will go check out the place she will work in. they left after a breakfast of delicious pankaso with kosai, she preferred the pankaso though, it was weird but really nice (am I only one that whenever I go to Yola I only have the thought of pankaso and madara? Every breakfast that's what I eat, then lunch varies)

They met more people but she wished she could wear her sneakers. She wore Ankara today and she liked how it looked, she snapped a picture and people kept complimenting her. The least favorable part of the visit was when she was asked about marriage and old women started lecturing her and telling her it was because she was working. Well, a small town with small minded people. She was relieved when they were finished.

                                                             xXx

Abdul had to go home the next day so he was driving her to the hospital estate of whatever, it was far, somewhere before Mubi, so they had to get there before the night. They packed some food for the long drive. Mostly grilled chicken they but from a suya spot and more snacks from top ten. It was like the only hot spot in Yola.

During the drive, Abdul told her some memories of the place, some she could remember and others not so well. But they were great he mentioned their grandparents, aunts and other mischievous old women. Farha didn't know why but old women scared her, well she knew why, what happened the last time was why.

'Why don't you bring Hanaan here? She asked him. 'I mean you sound like you love this place.'

He looked at his sister smiling 'well, I did think of it but this place will be hard for Hanaan, I mean she has never lived a hard life and well the weather, but we did plan on coming, you know, with you and all and most importantly if this match making worked. But well this program, you and Hanaan pregnant. We will have to postpone...' he looked at her raising his eyebrows slyly 'maybe till your wedding'

The expression she had on her face made him laugh. She laughed with him too but then sported a serious expression on her face

'What do you think of this Abdul? Me getting married?'

'you're my baby sister and I love you Farha, enough to keep you with me forever but I know it will happen sooner or later and well it's not up to me, the best I can do now is to get you the best guy there is, but I want you to find love yourself. Don't feel like you have to do it okay.'

'See this program as an opportunity, people will come from all over the world okay and my sister is beautiful so just, keep an open mind. Don't just shut out every guy okay.'

Farha nodded to what he said and was taking it all in. they reached the gigantic gate and the metal doors opened. She observed the buildings. It looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. Well it was an international organization so yeah they had the money. She could even forget she was in Yola there.

                                                                          xXx

After taking a tour of the place and eating, Abdul had to leave because he had a flight to catch. Thy said their good byes and she went to the dorms. Immediately she entered the room, she realized how alone she was. She kept her things and went to sleep, she was very tired.
—————————-
For the people that reminded me to update❤️❤️
Thoughts?

Votes?