#41 Kylo when you have a fever (descriptive)

Found from my old Kylo Archives Enjoy

Kylo never takes sick days but he makes you take them. Even if you just have a headache.

He'll definitely make you stay home.

He also knows when you're sick.

He knows because you act differently towards him. You'll be colder and a little temperamental.

But he understands.

He's patient with you. Only you.

You mean too much to him and him being the Supreme Leader he treats you like royalty.

Usually he'll wait till later to talk to you or assess your sickness for himself though.

Knowing that you aren't a big talker in the morning. He likely will attend a meeting or two and then come back to take care of you.

He returns to you in about an hour.

He'll walk over to your sleeping body staring at your face for any visual signs of sickness.

Watching you sleep he really doesn't want to wake you.

But he will by gently grasping your shoulder and turning you towards him. Then releasing his grip he puts the back of his hand on your forehead.

Which usually has a fever. Then his eyes soften when he sees your shivering body and furrowed brows

As he takes the blankets off of you with one clean sweep your eyes shoot open. Which he replies to by grabbing both sides of your face calming you down. Knowing you'll want to reach for the blankets.

He leans on your arms keeping you from going anywhere

Leaning down close to your ear he'll whisper "it's ok" over and over again until you calm down from the cold surrounding you. He hated seeing you like this but he needed to cool you down quickly.

Eventually your breathing will slow and even a small smile tugs at his lips watching your features closely as your face becomes less pale

You always react well to his presence as he feels your mind begin to slow down from the coldness still hitting your skin.

He could ease you so effortlessly just the touch of his skin was calming to you. He remembered that and, he never seized to miss a moment lingering on your skin.

Slowly opening your eyes he leaned up from your ear and kissed your forehead hovering his lips for longer than he needed to.

You'll lean your head towards him and try to lift your hand up to his face but he'll take it instead and put it around his neck.

Then his arms slip underneath your knees and back. He knew you would be too weak or dizzy to walk.

Carrying you to the living room and setting you down on the couch gently. Then he'll kneel down in front of you on one knee. Placing one hand on your head burying it into your hair.

The massaging would calm you more as you looked back up to his eyes silently with a small smile gracing your face.

Kneeling there looking over your entire face he'll just want to take in the peaceful moment with you.

After a minute of staring he'll break the silence wanting to know if you've eaten.

You don't even have to answer he already knows you haven't.

Prompting you to close your eyes turning from his stare. Then he stands up, takes your chin in-between his forefinger and thumb and pulls you back to face him.

He replies "I'll make you some soup," as you nod silently with eyes still closed. But before he does he wants you to get into cooler clothes.

He'll tell you your sweats are too heavy as he brings you one of his shirts which fits you like a dress.

He helps you up and strips you down into your sports bra and underwear as you lean against him for balance not even trying to struggle against him. As your forehead is laying on his chest breathing in his familiarity. He places the shirt over your head as he pulls your hair from the collar placing it on your back. As his hand stayed at the centre of your back for more support afraid you might lean back to far slipping from his grasp.

Lifting your head to meet his eyes you smile at his kindness and softness. He was kind and patient towards you especially when you were sick.

Sitting you back down he'd tell you he was going to make you soup as you nodded and he leaves another kiss on your forehead.