#25 I will end you

Kylo had been gone for 6 days now he was suppose to get back 2 days ago but complications arose in the search for some droid.

You were making your way down the bridge in your grey pants suit it was Kylo's favorite thing that you wore. He liked that it hugged your hips and never took his eyes off of you when you had it on. He especially liked how he could pull you closer to him by one of your pockets. Kylo even tugged you into his lap one time when Hux was staring at your body as Kylo had been doing before he caught the General prying.

You had heard that he would be returning tonight. Being away from each other was hell especially for Kylo but you knew what you were signing up for by being with him. He often reached out for you when he was away and sometimes he could hologram himself to you to find comfort in your presence.

You made your way onto the main bridge entering at the top deck as General Hux approached you from the opposing ramp.

One of your least favorite people in the ship he was always irritated that you were such a 'distraction' for Ren. If Hux had his ways he would have you dropped at the nearest planet or killed off but luckily Kylo kept Hux at bay...when he was around.

"In my office, NOW!" he whispered angrily his hot breath hitting your ear and fanning your cheek. He didn't even look you in the face as he threw papers at someone else below.

You nodded and followed him politely There was no objecting with this temperamental snake as kylo would call him.

He slammed the door shut behind him which made you jump as you walked further turning to face him quickly. You looked up at him confused as to his sudden outburst concerned of what you had done wrong.

"Ren doesn't deserve you," he said as he backed you up into the wall. His lips inches from your. He thrusted a palm millimetres from your ear as you pressed further into the concrete wall wishing it could bend and hide you from his lust-ridden eyes.

He stared at you hungrily almost asking for permission to disgrace your body with his foul hands. His rough fingertips were grazing your right your thigh and moving up your side near you chest. You looked him in the eyes afraid of his appearance. "If you were mine I'd be distracted too," he coaxed as you turned your head away from him when he leaned in which pissed him off. He brought his hand to your throat squeezing it with all his strength bringing your chin back towards his direction. He held you in place for a minute longer but then he heard a knock at the door.
"You deserved that, get out of my sight," you touched your throat and winced as you stepped around him opening and closing the door behind you. You silently cried when you headed to Kylo's chambers because they were closer than your own. Walking over to his bathroom you looked in the mirror at the bruises that were already forming and gasped in the process. Picking up one of his black robes, you put the hood over your head still crying from the pain. You slowly made your way over to Kylo's bed suddenly hoping that he wouldn't be home until tomorrow.

*4 hours later

Kylo's ship finally landed as he made his way off quickly anxious to see you. He walked past your chambers but didn't sense your presence and he knew that you would in his. He craved your skin and wanted to run his hands all over it. He missed your smile and those (e/c) eyes of yours that were always full of curiosity, just the thought of seeing you made him walk even faster through the endless halls.

Unlocking his door he walked through it staring at your figure placed comfortably on his bed, he smirked glad to see you, where he wanted you and in his clothes. He threw his shirt off and began climbing towards you from the front of the bed.

He was hovering over you with a his hands on each side of you shoulders, which made you sink a little lower into his bed as he brought his lips down to yours teasing you a little bit by just tracing them lightly. But you didn't respond at all keeping your eyes shut. He finally leaned all the way down covering your lips with his own passionately but you still hadn't moved and he noticed this. But he kept kissing you hoping that you'd give in assuming that you were just mad at him for being gone for an extra two days. As he brought his left hand along your thigh your eyes shot open, you placed each of your palms on his bare chest pushing him away from you with the strength you had left as your face took on a worried expression. Then he moved his hand back to supporting him as he towered over your body about a foot above you. You closed your eyes again.
"Hey, it's just me," he pleaded. But the lines in your forehead only increased with a saddened expression. You were broken, damaged and Kylo could see that without even trying to go into your mind. He looked down at you as hundreds of scenarios went through his head of what you might be thinking.
Does she not love me anymore
Is she afraid of me
Did she find someone else
"Talk to me," you shivered a little under his figure.
Did someone do something bad to her
"I don't want to hurt you so please tell me what happened, then I don't have to go through that beautiful mind of yours looking for it," you slowly moved your right hand to your throat and his attention was following it as you lightly placed your palm flat on the tender skin. He looked up at your face agin and then down to your neck noticing dark marks further apart than your fingers could reach around the sides of your neck.

Terror took over him as he knew someone had hurt you while he was away. Someone had hurt his girl when she was vulnerable without him by her side. He slowly moved his eyes back up to your exhausted complexion.
" Y/N who did this!" He rose his voice and oh jumped a little.
"I'm never leaving you again," he regretted sorrowfully and you reached a hand up to his cheek lightly rubbing a little. He turned his lips toward your hand and placed a gentle kiss in your palm. After about 2 minutes of silence you finally opened your eyes to meet his, in that moment he felt your fear on every inch of his body and he wanted nothing more than to take you into his arms and never let go. You closed your eyes again unable to look him in the eyes.
"Who did this to my beautiful girl," he asked quietly.
You took in one more deep breath, "Hux," was the only word you could manage and although it was more of a whisper Kylo heard you loud and clear. His facial features went from worried boyfriend, to raging sith in 3 seconds flat. Jaw clenched, hands in fists and eyes narrowed as he looked at your neck one last time. He jumped off of you levitating his shirt to him, as he walked towards the door and unholstering his lightsaber. He was out the door within ten seconds. His stomping woke the whole hall as he made his decent to Hux's chambers. On his way he realized he couldn't kill him because Hux was somewhat useful although he was a cockroach in human form. He growled at the thought of him even looking at you. Kylo reached his door throwing out his hand ripping the door from its sockets as it dropped with a loud bang in the living room. Hux jumped at the sound walking in from his bathroom. Kylo had rage in his eyes and Hux grew anxious very quickly.
"What the Hell Ren," Hux yelled.
Kylo glared at him choking him with only his mind sending him back until he hit a wall where he was still walking towards him. Kylo got very close to his face standing directly in front of him. He leaned into his ear so that he would be heard quite clearly.
"If you ever touch her or even look at her again I will end you," he slurred sinisterly. He dropped Hux to the ground where he then penetrated his mind with his own thoughts. He saw the moments where Hux traced his hands along your thighs and then grasped your neck so strongly that he truly left his mark. Kylo was filled with anger again so deeply he felt he could destroy Hux with the flick of his wrist. But he contained himself momentarily,
Don't cross me again
Kylo echoed through his skull as Hux yelled out in pain on the floor. Igniting his lightsaber he burned Hux's shoulder quite badly. Then he turned around stomping out of the door into the hallway on his way back to you. He holstered his Sabre and stopped himself for a moment calming himself down the only way he knew how to. He pictured your face, your eyes and your perfect lips that he always craved. Focusing on the only light in his life, you. Then he continued walking towards his chambers to find you again. He found himself in front of his door as he slid it open, throwing his sweaty shirt to the floor and unlatching his belt freeing himself of all weapons knowing he wouldn't ever need any of them when he was with the love of his life. He slowly walked over to you noticing that you had turned to face the middle of the bed but still laid on your side. He quietly came over to his side but stood in front of you keeping his distance. You fluttered your eyes open to see his grim stricken complexion.
"Y/N Is it alright if I lay here next to you tonight," he asked in the kindest tone you had ever heard pointing to his side of the bed. You thought that it was the sweetest thing in the world him asking for your permission to lie in his own bed with you.
You just nodded a few times in response as a wave of relief came over him he genuinely smiled. He slid under the covers making sure not to move them from you too much as he laid down next to you leaving space between you two. He turned himself so that he was facing you mimicking your position but you didn't notice because your eyes were already shut.
While you were sleeping peacefully his eyes were drifting over your entire figure as he contemplated how he would keep you his most prized possession safe when he wasn't around. After watching you sleep soundly for an hour he decided that he would much rather have you next to him in a war zone, than apart from him stowed away on a ship vulnerable to scum like Hux.