#13 A White Saber

"Snoke why am I here" you questioned annoyingly looking up at him with your hands in the air. Looking back as you walked past a man kneeling before his throne.

"The order needs a new leader" he growled as you looked up to Snoke with confusion

"Isn't that what he's for" you replied pointing to the masked man in black, who now had raised his head up to his see you and Snoke conversing casually.

"Not yet" Snoke growled again

"What about that other guy, the one with the orange hair, weird accent kinda awkward dude, prances around like he owns the place" you said with a funny expression.

"He doesn't use the force" Snoke replied

"oh well that's a let down" you said

he rose his voice seeming frustrated at himself

"and he's not equipped with the proper tools to lead either, though I often tell him otherwise" after this remark you put your head in your hands and started laughing.

"Tell me Snoke, is anyone ever equipped with the proper tools to do anything"

he sat back placing a finger on his chin "I can recall a person or two"

"Supreme Leader" Kylo spoke up

"yes Kylo Ren" and you're jaw dropped to the floor when Snoke said that name.

Kylo stood up and took steps to where you stood.

"How come you let this" he looked at you with a judging appearance

"... girl disrespect you in your throne room on your own ship," he spat

you were shaking your head slightly laughing to your self

"you haven't told him" you questioned dramatically

"I thought I'd leave that to you" he replied with a hand gesture

"How generous" you joked trying to be sincere while smiling up at Snoke

"Told me what" Kylo yelled

causing you to look up to Snoke with a worried expression on your face.

Kylo took another step towards you and he looked down to you because of his height. You just looked up into the eye sockets of his mask smiling. Then turned back to Snoke slowly

"You never answered my question, Why am I here" you restated waiting for an actual answer

"Train Him" he said sternly

"You want me... to train Ben Solo" you said slowly.

Snoke nodded not surprised as to your remark, but Kylo was and he took a step back taking off his mask revealing his eyes which were widened from shock.

"Are you kidding me Snoke, the answer is No and he's strong anyways, I've seen him with a Saber and, he's good, and he killed his father meaning he follows your commands... thats more than I could do" your last statement caught Kylo by surprise.

"More than you could do" Kylo questioned not taking his eyes off of you although your eyes were looking to Snoke who was staring back at you. Kylo stayed silent watching your expressions from his vantage point because he stood a foot taller than you did.

"Snoke I'm going to leave now because he is your apprentice and I'm not yours to command anymore and I believe he is far more capable than you can imagine..." turning to Kylo to finish your statement

"to rule the galaxy" smiling up at him.

Snoke just sat silently staring at you as you turned back to him nodding and then walking towards the exit. You practically had your hand on the door knob when an object appeared next to you suspended in mid air. You looked to your right amazed to see your saber floating right in front of you. Kylo was watching you intently and Snoke was standing now prepared to stop you from leaving, and hoping this would do the trick.

"I've kept it since the day you left, " Snoke said.

You kept watching the saber as it floated in front of you and you were tempted to grasp it again to see that magnificent light. You were so entranced you hadn't noticed Kylo walking towards you so he could understand the situation better.

"and its reminded me everyday of how powerful you were, you were the strongest I'd ever had Y/N," after hearing your name you finally grasped the saber not sure if you should ignite. You were afraid because the saber was what fueled your energy in crazy ways. Your saber was interesting in that it's color derived not from the side you had taken but the balance inside of you. It was not red nor green or blue or even purple it was white, it was the only colorless saber known to the galaxy.

"Y/N you, you were his last apprentice the one everyone spoke of the one he was devastated to lose the one who would restore the galaxy" you heard Kylo Whisper as he stood between you and Snoke. Making you shift your glance to Kylo again and you thought to him,

I'm going to leave this room in the next few moments if you would like to come with me you can, you have many decisions still to make and if you want my opinion from my experience I..

before you could finish he thought back eagerly

yes let me go with you

and you nodded to him

"He Can't channel the energy as you did" Snoke blurted out. You had already turned around with Kylo on your heals. But decided to challenge Snoke

"He shouldn't be able to anyways, you can't recreate a person, my connection to the force is far different than Kylo's and even yours. Don't teach him to follow my path have him create his own" you reasoned.

"You need to fight in this war"Snoke shouted angrily

"This is not my war to fight" you came back

"Yes it is, it's his, mine and most of all yours" he yelled

"I took an oath when I left by leaving my Saber in your possession to not cause destruction nor inflict pain among others, and I stick by my decision" with this you powered on your saber feeling a jolt of energy go through it, as it seemed to be excited to meet its user again. But you sadly powered it off and set it on a table leaving the room with Kylo behind you.