1.1

Synopsis: you're training under Kylo but had gotten hurt prior to and had an injured arm. 

The training floor was cold. You were sitting criss cross applesauce.  

Earlier, Master Ren had mentioned he'd be with Supreme Leader Snoke. However, now that it comes to mind, as you sit patiently on the floor. You realize he didn't tell you when he would be finished, nor when he would be joining you. This was often the case, Kylo Ren continually leaving you in the dark about your training. It would be miraculous if you could have a solid schedule to work with, and potentially you would even god forbid have free time

With closed eyes you felt his presence, he neared like a raging freight train. With heavy footfalls his emotions beamed ahead of him. 

From your brief experiences with Snoke, you'd witnessed his harsh concept of the force, and his methods of training Kylo Ren. It wasn't unreasonable to feel fear while living on Starkiller Base, but you didn't feel fear when in the presence of the Supreme Leader. Upon entering his throne room, ice crept into your lungs and terror was a more accurate description of your state of mind. 

Your eyelids shot up as the door lifted. The hallway was still, but you could feel his presence nearing even in the quiet. Minutes passed. 

Must have activated by itself?

Your eyelids fell again, as you focused inward. The smell of charcoal began to fall away. Weightlessness enveloped your body and then you heard it. You'd approached tranquillity as the thunder approached. Slow steps slammed against the ground. He held his head high, avoiding eye contact. The silence felt strange as he stood before you. He stood so closely that the toe of his boot scraped against your uncovered knee. Your lips remained locked together. Better to remain silent than misspeak. However, you couldn't control your eyes so easily. You glanced at his posture noticing his back seemed tense? Tense didn't seem like the correct word, but his posture was more rigid than normal. Is he injured?

As if you spoke aloud the mask snapped down. The eye slits zoned in on your face, like a vortex prepared to consume you. You audibly clenched, a small gasp left your lips as he leaned forward even closer. The boot inserted further into your skin. Your head fell and your hands braced against the floor. Was this one of his queues? I should probably stand.  

He lowered himself to his knees and your eyes met his abdomen. The only noise left was the inhales and exhales from your lungs and a static flickering from his mask. 

His back straightened as he made a fist with his gloves. The leather rubbed together, "Apprentice." Your eyes dropped as you leaned back from him. You were never afraid of a confrontation, but normally you had more space to react to a quick attack than this. 

He continued. "How's your wound?"

You nodded scooting further from him "Healed" you squeaked.  

As you, went to reposition yourself the door flew open. Your eyes darted up as your master lunged forward gripping at your forearm. He'd position his hand perfectly over the entirety of the bruised skin.  You jumped, disguising the flinch as a reaction to the abrupt interruption. You let out a soft whine as the General stepped in. 

Kylo squeezed harder as your eyelids fell, scrunching up your entire face. The leather felt like it bound your skin to the bone. 

Master please. 

You attempted to rise and salute the General. Being an apprentice did not put you low on the totem pole, but the General wasn't someone you wanted to annoy. 

"General" you whispered. 

The General's eyes focused on you and your hunched posture, he clasped his hands together in front of him "As much as I prefer your presence Y/N, leave us."

You went to stand as his Kylo's grip loosened on you. "Yes, General." 

Master Ren remained where he was, knees locked into place, and as the blast door opened automatically you were nearly on your feet. No one had pressed the button nor scanned a card. You knew it was Kylo in control of his surroundings per usual.  

You stepped through, but lifted your head over your shoulder to get one last glance. You held your arm, as you noticed the General now on his knees. The blast door began to close as a suffocated scream released from the chamber. You kept walking quickly, your tennis shoes padding the floor gently. You didn't travel as noticeably as your master. 

As the session fell to the back of your mind you stood before the elevator, pressing the down button. It was only a few moments before the doors widened for you to enter. A single stormtrooper exited the space as you swapped places with them. You pressed 3A quickly and leaned back against the cool glass wall. You stared ahead, but the elevator door remained open. 

With a glance down to your arm you noticed the pain had nearly subsided. 

Strange is this thing not in service?

You stepped forward pressing the close button, but they remained open-unmoving. As you began to step out a dark cloaked figure stood before you and made their way into the space.  

Great. 

Then another, and another. 

Three babysitters. 

Figures cloaked in black stood around you as the elevator door began to shut. 

Had they been in control of the elevator? Did pressing buttons even matter?

The tallest one lifted their head, "You lied to him."

With a sigh the elevator ascended into an upper level, it seemed the buttons had no control over your future. As the ascent slowed you stepped onto a new floor, private quarters of the Knights of Ren.