"You failed to record the coordinates of a Decepticon transport?!" he snapped. Starscream smiled nervously.

"An oversight Master, but I noted its exact location." he stated. 

"Then you can lead Airachnid there, so that she may retrieve the prototype for me." Megatron stated, slowly turning away from us. Airachnid smirked, looking at Starscream.

"My personal native guide. How delightful~" she purred. Starscream sneered at her in anger, seeming fully aware of her intentions. However, he seemed to have decided not to lash out right then and there, and instead nodded.

"Understood my liege." he replied. Starscream and Airachnid started to leave, to which I started to follow them both. I assumed that I could accompany them. However....

"Not you Nightstreak. I wish to speak to you alone." Megatron stated, making me freeze in my tracks. Starscream glanced back at me, then continued to lead Airachnid out of the room. Evem she caught a small glance to me on her way out, When the doors had closed, I slowly turned to face Megatron, who kept his back turned towards me. An audience with Megatron alone.....I have a dreadful feeling I knew what this was about.

"My liege?" I asked. 

"Nightstreak.....I am sure you are aware that I have not forgotten your actions in the mine." Megatron said. 

"I have not forgotten, my Lord." I replied. 

"If I recall, not only did you follow us when not permitted, but you also fired upon me. Not to mention you attempted to rescue Starscream, who I had decided to be executed at the time." he slowly turned to face me. I did not enjoy that fact that he again wore his cold, blank expression. Unreadable. 

"With all of this to my knowledge....I begin to question your loyalty to me. So Nightstreak, tell me.....how do you plead? And I only want the truth, nothing more." Megatron stated. There was a moment of silence. The atmosphere felt tense, and I felt uneasy inside. However, I will not lie to my liege. If he wants the full truth, then that is all he shall receive. I slowly knelt down on one knee, head hung low.

"The full truth, Lord Megatron?" I asked. 

"Indeed." Megatron stated.

"Very well. Then the truth you shall have. It is simply that I care deeply for both of you, my liege. I swear to you that you are my only leader that I will follow, the very Decepticon that I look up to. However, I also care very much Starscream. While you were on your travels in space, I had learned to admire his cleverness and his pride. I wish for no harm to come upon either of you, and I felt that something was not correct when you stated you and Starscream would have an audience alone." I looked up at Megatron, who's expression did not change.

"So, I made the bold move to rescue the second in command. I knew from the start that you would find the knowledge of my actions sooner or later, but that did not matter to me," I placed a hand on my chasis, over my spark, "I was willing to suffer any punishment you gave upon me, as long as both of you would remain unharmed. That, my liege, is the full hearted truth that I give upon you. If it does not satisfy you, or you believe it to be false, then I apologize. However, that is the only explanation I have. So if you still wish to punish me....then do so in any way you deem fit. I will not revolt." I stated. 

There was a long pause for a moment, silence hanging over the both of us. Neither of us spoke for quite some time, not even a single breath was drawn in. I waited patiently for my master's reply. Finally, his words made their way to my audio receptors.

"Rise Nightstreak." I looked up at him, not completely convinced. However Megatron gestured a hand for me to rise, to which I was convinced I had his permission. I rose to my two feet, looking at my master, waiting for his further reply.