Helpless~

Simon
I couldn't get myself to stop giggling at North as she made her way into the centre of the people as I grabbed a drink and took a sip. I looked around and soon saw a man walk in with his friends, laughing. I spat my drink out a bit, put the glass down, and quickly made my way over to North.
I tugged on her dress and she looked at me questioningly. I whispered to her and pointed at the man telling her I call him. She smiled and walked over to him, tapping his shoulder. I watched from the other side of room, panicking about what she's saying.
Then I noticed she pointed to me and you looked at me with those beautiful eyes, and I couldn't handle it, I felt so helpless.
My legs felt weak and a smile grew across my lips. North took his arm and led him to me, and I soon bowed when he approached me.
"Simon Philips." I introduced. "It's a pleaser to meet you." He smiled and took my hand once I stood up straight.
"If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." He said and kissed the top of my hand.
"I'll leave you two alone." North announced and left us. I couldn't help it, I wanted to fall to my knees I was so helpless. We danced and talked it was quite fun.
One week later and now I'm writing to him nightly, and North keeps checking on me saying how she'd want to form a harem.
"You know if you love me you would share him." I laughed at her statement and told her no.
He came to my house to ask my father for my hand in marriage, now they're sitting in the living room. I know he's nervous by the way he's looking. I thought we were through, as I felt myself begin to cry. But soon my father got up and went over to him, taking his hand.
"Be true to him." My father said and Markus turned to me smiling. I ran into the room and hugged him tight as he picked me up and spun me around.
"Simon, I don't have a dollar to my name, and acre of land or a troop to command." He said to me, once he put me down. "All I have is my honour, a tolerance for pain. A couple of collage credits and my top notch brain." I laughed a bit at the statement. "Insane your friends and family bring out a different side of me, your brother Daniel confides to me, North tried to take a bite of me." He seemed sad now and I took one of my hands and placed it on his cheek. "No stress my love for you is never a doubt. We'll get a little place in Harlem, and we'll figure it out."
"Are you alright, darling?" I asked as he put his hand on top of mine. I saw tears form in his eyes, his breath became shaky.
"I've been living without a family since I was a child. My mother left, my father died, I grew up buckwild. But I'll never forget my father's face that was real," he took my hands and once again spun me around making me laugh. "and long as I'm alive, Simon, swear to god you'll never feel so helpless." I smiled and hugged him.
We broke from the hug, and then he brought me in for a passionate kiss.
I've never been so helpless in my life.