Lust

(The idea comes from another comic. Yes I changed it a bit, but hey give credit to the artist)
Markus
I walked with Simon down the hall of Jericho, feeling his eyes on me as I walked. I'v always known Simon had feelings for me, and he was shy about it. Simon's my best friend, we could tell each other anything. Well...almost anything. I had feelings for him as well, it felt like everything was alright when I was near him.
I turned to look at him as he stared with awe, then quickly blushed a shade of blue. I don't normally tease anybody, it's not really my nature but this is different.
As we walked I brushed my hand against Simon's, then slowly using two fingers to take two of his, our synthetic skin fading from our fingers connecting our thoughts. I glanced at him as he glanced at me blushing, a smirk plastered on my face. I held his hand as our skin kept fading away, connecting us deeper, making Simon blush become a royal blue. I turned my head to see him cover his mouth.
I intertwined our fingers, our skin all faded from our hands. I held Simon's hand against my mouth as my thoughts flooded into his mind.
'Simon, do you hear me? I want you. Feel my thoughts flowing inside you. Look at yourself through my eyes. So nice. Handsome.' Simon had his arm across his face hiding the blue blush on his face, overpowering him.
'Feel it. Feel me. I want you.' My thoughts telling him how much I wanted him. Repeating over and over, hearing the small sounds escape his lips, and his blush growing, overriding him, making his heart pump faster.
"Hah...hmn...~" I heard Simon moan. Is this what humans call...
"Markus~! Don't stop~"
Lust~
I pulled him closer by his waist making his gasp and move his arm from his face, giving me the action of kissing him roughly. I saw all his thoughts, his memories, how he got to Jericho, how he woke up, what happened to him. I made me feel terrible at how he was treated when he tried to protect someone he loved like family.
He pulled away from both the kiss and from my hand, seeing my skin return, as well as Simon's. He had tears in his eyes and looked at his hand.
"I...I saw everything...how you...Carl...Leo...how you got...shot...and thrown out for...no reason..." Simon cried, seeing the tears fall down his cheeks to his chin. His LED was flashing red.
"It's alright..." I told him, holding him close to my chest. "Your alright..."
"I couldn't do anything...I couldn't...it was my fault he died..." Simon sobbed gripping onto my shirt as he cried.
"It isn't your fault." I whispered to him. "You did the right thing...just as I did..." I pet his head, running my fingers through his hair. "Don't beat yourself up, Simon."
"O...Okay...I trust you..." I heard him sniff then bring a hand up to wipe away his tears.
"Simon, let me understand you." I said calmly. "I want you to understand me." He nodded, and I took him to my room. I shut the door and locked it, then made my way over to my bed where Simon sat. I sat beside him and we faced each other. We raised our hands and soon we connected, letting our synthetic skin fade.
Our minds connected, as I watched everything again, closing my eyes. As if it was me in his situation, I'd seen him pick up a knife, his hands shaking as he tried to protect the young child from the parent who held a gun.
Simon had gotten beaten then got thrown out, as he woke up and heard a gun shot. I heard him sob and cry, as he got up and ran off to somewhere. He found Jericho, then met Lucy who repaired him.
Then it went to when he met me, when I first came to Jericho. He had a trusting smile on his face, introduced himself welcoming me to Jericho.
I felt the emotions he felt around me, and when I hugged him when he came back. I never wanted to leave him up at the tower, it broke my heart watching myself leave his side. I opened my eyes, and saw Simon had been staring at me for a while with tears running down his face.
"You could've died." He said quietly. "You were so broken."
"I know." I told him. "But just calm down, I'm not going anywhere." He smiled and nodded, closing his eyes, going into standby mode. I followed and soon we were both asleep as humans called it.

I had opened my eyes after a long while of being in standby mode. Seeing myself still holding Simon's hand, while he had his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and at ease, like nothing has happened, and everything was at peace with both humans and androids but it wasn't.
I went to take my hand away when his fingers tightly gripped against mine to keep me there.
"Don't leave..." Simon said his tone quiet. I smiled and laid back down with him, rubbing his knuckles.
"I won't." I told him. "Not without you." We heard loud knocking and I got up, letting go of Simon's hand. He quickly got up and hid in the old storage closet. I first unlocked the door then opened it seeing North with a frown on her face.
"Have you seen Simon? I haven't seen him since last night." She said taking a look in my room.
"Haven't seen him." I lied to her, trying to get her out. "I'll look for him for you, you keep looking, he's got be around here somewhere. But I first have to think of what we're going to do next." I pushed her out and closed the door, locking it back up.
"Why does she need me?" Simon asked a he got out of the closet. I shrugged and went over to him, helping him out since it was so old.
"Too bad, she can't have you right now." I said to him grabbing his hands making him blush a shade of blue.
"But what about the war?" Simon asked changing the subject. "You actually need to do something."
"I will, but right now I want you to feel safe." I whispered to him. "You've been my top priority, you've kept me going, I've felt my heart beat for you, my blood rush, and heat rise to my face when I see you. And when I connected to you, I felt your pain, I felt like you were closer to me." I held Simon's hand against my chest as I told him the things I've felt. For him. It made me feel loved, hopeful.
"M...Markus..." Simon said sweetly. I smiled and pulled him into a hug, feeling sorry for him. For what I had to see, for what he had to deal with. "Markus, can we...can you make me forget...?"
"...no. No I can't." I told him hearing the sadness in his voice. "But I can make you feel better about now, with me." We pulled away from the hug and I brought him over to the bed. I laid him down and got on top of him.
"Mar-" I cut him off by locking our lips together. He melted into the long passionate kiss, and wrapped his arms around my neck bringing me closer to him. We parted and I quickly kissed him sliding my tongue in his mouth. I felt Simon pull me down farther, and moaned slightly through the kiss.
As we kissed, I decided to raise Simon's shirt up. Our synthetic skin faded as we connected. Simon pulled away breathing heavily, and blushing a shade of blue.
"Markus..." Simon breathed.
"It's okay Simon." I said to him, gliding my hands along him stomach and chest. "I'm here. Just feel me against you, connect to you, love you." He placed a hand on my cheek and smiled at me, with slight tears in his eyes. He was thinking about the child he protected, and how hurt he was. I could see it.
"Please Markus..." He whimpered as I heard all his loving thoughts towards me. "don't stop loving me."