23 | Back To You

" Hyung come on join us, why are you just sitting there? " Jungkook tried to pull him into the beach but Jin didn't move an inch.

" He still doesn't want to talk to me. " Jin stated emotionless.

" What's the problem actually? " Jungkook sighed and sat next to his hyung.

" I don't know! He didn't say anything. He just came back and asked me to go to my ' slut '. What the hell does that means? " Jin kicked the sand.

" Did you, perhaps seeing someone else behind him? "

" No, I'm not! Like seriously? We just be an official couple like last night. How do you expect me to have someone else? " Jin snapped.

" Right....HYUNG, I KNEW IT. " Jungkook stood up.

" You knew what? What is it? " Jin asked, looking up to him.

" Didn't you think that maybe he saw us this morning? "

" Saw what? We did nothing. "

" Hyung! Use your brain. Maybe he saw you hugging me while we're talking about my problem this morning! And worse, I was half naked so maybe he thought that we are back together. Maybe it's because of that? "

" I- I have to go see him. Tell the others I won't be back. " Jin ran back to the cabin.

" Taehyung! " He opened the door to find a crying mess Taehyung inside.

" What are you doing here?! Go away." Taehyung brushed his tears from his face with his sleeve.

" Why are you still here looking for me? You don't even love me anymore. " Taehyung snapped, walking back to the bed.

" TaeTae don't say that! I love you and only you. I know why are you like this. You saw I hugged Jungkook this morning, right? That's just a misunderstanding. I hugged Jungkook because I'm happy for him for something I'm sure he wants to keep as secret and it just happened after he finished showering. See, it's not like what you thought, we're just friends. "

" So now you're keeping his secrets? What a sweet boyfriend. Look, I don't even know why I'm talking to you. " Taehyung rolled his eyes and get up from the bed, wiping his tears with his sleeve.

" Hey, listen. I hugged him because he said he likes Jimin, okay? Does that makes it better? Tae, I only love you. Why can't you see? " Jin pulled both of Taehyung's hand.

" S-so Jungkook l-likes Jimin-hyung? You're not with him? You won't leave me? " Taehyung asked in a low voice but enough for Jin to hear.

" I won't leave you, Kim Taehyung. " Jin pulled Taehyung closer and kissed him hungryly and Taehyung returned back the kiss as an apology.

" You ruined your pretty face for nothing. " Said Jin, wiping away Taehyung's tears from his cheeks.

The day was filled with Jin and Taehyung cuddling each other in the living room, watching a movie together while the other were still at the beach.

" Angel, love. " Taehyung jumped and sat on his lap.

" What? " Jin said, still munching the popcorns.

" I wanna play. " Taehyung sweetly whispered making Jin almost chocked on the popcorns.

-

It's just a short one for today. Hey btw I'm planning to end this book very soon like hm 3-4 chapters more? Maybe idk yet.