7 | Perks of sharing

" Can you shut the fuck up! Can't you see I'm working? And you should do that too. " Jin yelled across the room to Taehyung who was blasting out the loud music.

" No, I won't. " Taehyung sent his smirk to Jin who was literally pissed off by him.

Taehyung knew it would affect Jin so he just continue doing it because he thought it'll be fun.

Taehyung started to sing along with the song, it was more like screaming than singing actually.

Jin covered his ears with his hands, he can't bear it anymore so he went to Taehyung and stare him in the eyes.

Taehyung saw Jin was coming so he louder his voice.

" Stop it, you dork. " Jin said, almost making hole on Taehyung's eyes through his death stare.

" Make me, angel. " Taehyung replied in his seductive deep voice and threw Jin a wink.

Jin decided to play along with Taehyung's little game. He turned Taehyung's chair to face him and leaned in, blocking Taehyung to get away.

Taehyung was startled by his action but didn't do anything to stop it. He just sat there waiting for Jin's next move.

" I'm older than you, so why not you just listen to me, Tae. " Jin whispered sweetly to Taehyung, sending shivers down his spine.

" Tae, huh? Sweet. " Taehyung smiled and almost blushed in front of Jin's face.

Their moment was cut off by the knocking on the door. " Don't think you'll get away with this. Another time you're making noise when I'm working, I'm gonna move you to another office room. " Jin warned and was walking back to his table.

" Come in. "

Hoseok slowly opened the door, walking in. " Mr. Seokjin, there's someone waiting for you outside. He said it was urgent. "

Jin took a last glance on Taehyung and walking out with Hoseok, leaving a clueless Taehyung inside.

" Ken? What are you doing here?" Jin said with a big smile, knowing his other best friends which he haven't met for a long time was here.

" Jin! I miss you. " Ken hugged Jin and unfortunately Taehyung was walking out from the room at that time.

" Who's this? " Taehyung asked sternly looking at Ken then move his head to look at Jin.

" This is my best friend, Ken. And Ken, this is Kim Taehyung and he's my business partner. " Jin introduced them to each other.

Ken took out his hand to shake Taehyung's and he accepted it with a blank face.

" So what are you doing here? Weren't you still working in Australia? " Jin started a conversation while Taehyung just watch them.

" I've got an order to go here for some work reasons so I thought why don't I just go and give you a visit. "

" Aaah, Ken. I wish we could hang out now but I still have work to do. Um, I'll call you when I have free time, okay? How many days are you staying here? "

" Just for a week or two "

" Great! We can hang out later." Jin said patting Ken's back making Taehyung a little bit mad and walked back in to his office, not wanting to see the scene again.

" Really? Aahh I'd appreciate it! I'll be going now. Sorry for bothering you, bye. " Ken gave Jin a last hug before he go.

" Wait, where's Taehyung? " Jin asked Jimin and Hoseok who's still standing behind him and they pointed on Jin's office.

Jin walked in the room with a happy face just to see Taehyung with his blank expression.

" I should really send you to an expressions school. " Jin teased him, but Taehyung's gaze was still focus on his laptop.

Jin was worried that he said something offensive. " Yah, what's wrong? "

" It's about time for lunch. I'll wait for you in the car. " Taehyung said coldly, closing the door a bit louder than usual.

" What's with this sudden mood swing? " Jin wondered alone, picking up his things and go.

It had been quite in the car so Jin started a conversation to avoid akwardness " May I know who's your friend? "

" You'll meet him after this "

" No, I mean like how's he? Where is he from? Since when you guys became friends and something like that. "

" He's from Busan, we know each other since my dad said that he'll be handling the Kim Enterprise. Does that enough to answer your questions? " Taehyung rolled his eyes, still mad from just now.

" Yah, so that means you just meet him and you also don't know him really well? "

" Yes, I don't know him and he doesn't now me and now we can get out from this car and go meet whoever he is because we've arrived over 15 minutes ago. "

Jin looked around at his surroundings and damn he chose the wrong time to start a conversation.

They headed to the restaurant and stopped when Taehyung saw a man sitting on a table from the back.

The guy was sitting with his back facing them so Jin couldn't see the guy's face yet until..

" Good Afternoon, Mr. Jeon " Taehyung greeted.

" It must not be him. " Jin hoped.

Jin immediately recognized his face when he turned to meet him, mixed emotions was running around Jin's mind at that time but he just stood still and act normal.

" So this is my business partner, Kim Seokjin. " Taehyung introduced Jin to the guy.

Jungkook eyed Seokjin with widened eyes as he also didn't expect this coming. " Nice to meet you, Kim Seokjin, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Please have a seat. " It's time for Jungkook to start his game.

Jin sat next to Taehyung, facing Jungkook opposite of them. You could say that Jin felt uncomfortable but he tried his best to keep it cool.

Taehyung realized that Jungkook had been staring at Jin for the whole time so he faked a cough.

" Do you guys know each other? " Jin was startled by Taehyung's question and Jungkook's little smirk.

Jin gave Jungkook a ' Don't-you-dare ' look and Jungkook noticed it but the threat didn't bothered him.

" Of course. " Jungkook said.

" W-what do you mean? No we don't know each other. It's the first time we meet. " Jin shot a sharp glare at Jungkook before turning to call the waiter.

" Ah sorry, I must be mistaken. Sorry. " Jungkook saved him, but for sure he won't let Jin just slipped off like that.

The waiter took their ordered then leaved. " So Jungkook, thank you for agreeing to manage the company. I really appreciate it. " Taehyung said, smiling.

" Nah, it's fine since I don't really have anything to do so why not? And— "

" I'm going to the restroom for a while, sorry for interrupting, please go on. " Jin said, going away from the table to the toilet.

" Aaah, my life is a mess! How can this happened? Ugh. " Jin complained to himself when there was no one in the toilet except him.

He did his business and walked back to the table seeing only Taehyung was there " Where's Jungkook? "

" He got a call and said he has an urgent matter so I think it's only us now, angel. " Taehyung winked making Jin chuckled since calling him Angel is now Taehyung's habbit.