14 | Friends

The maid opened the door for Jin, revealing a messy Jungkook chasing a 5 years old boy crying and running around the living room.

" Help. " That was the last word Jungkook said before he laid himself down on the couch with a surrender look.

Jin just chuckled looking at him and the fact that the boy was still crying, " Yah, Kookie. This is not how you raise kids. Let me show you. " Jin walked to the boy, offering him a candy.

" Be a good boy and I'll give you more candy. " Jin smiled sweetly at the teary eyes boy and now he had stop crying.

" Weally? I wove you! " The kid hugged Jin tightly and took the candy.

" Just like that? You just gave him candy and he already love you? Wait, candy?! Yahh, his dad doesn't allowed me to feed him candies. "

" He doesn't allowed you but not me so you're safe, don't worry. " Jin ruffled the boy's hair while talking to Jungkook.

" Thanks for coming, I really appreciate it. If you didn't, I'd have crawling to the door calling for help " Jungkook chuckled softly with his bunny smile.

" It's not a big deal. By the way, what is his name? " Jin carried the boy in his arms to the couch sitting next to Jungkook.

" Kim Hanbin. "

" Um Jinnie, what about we take him to the mall! Or maybe a playground? "

" Why not? But you and him have to go change first, I'll wait here. " Jin took out his phone from his pocket.

" What do you mean you'll wait here? Help me to change him, pleaseee. " Jungkook whined, making Jin's heart fluttered by his cuteness.

" Fine. Where's his room? "

" Follow me. " Jungkook lead Seokjin who was carrying the boy to a room.

" Isn't this your room? "

" Yesh, this is Hanbin's and Dada's room! " Hanbin squealed while jumping on the bed.

" Dada? " Jin questioned.

" Yup, he likes to call me Dada but he doesn't like me to take care of him. Weird? I know. "

" Hmm, what about me? What will you call me? " Jin asked, acting like a kid and showing his aegyo to Hanbin.

" Shit, that aegyo always gets me everytime " Jungkook swore in his head.

" Daddy! Daddy gave Hanbin candy! Hanbin wove Daddy sho much. " Once again Hanbin hugged him tightly.

" Yah! What about Dada? " Jungkook whined.

" Hanbin wove Dada too but Dada won't give Hanbin candy like Daddy did so Hanbin wove Daddy more, more and more. "

" What the- "

They was already in the mall, hand in hand with Hanbin between them, walking to a toy shop.

" So what do you want, Hanbinnie? " Jungkook bend his back to reach little Hanbin.

" Mario! " Hanbin screamed excitedly.

" Mario? " Jin and Jungkook said in unison then looked at each other and let out a chuckle.

" Let's go find Mario! " They get in the toy shop and wondered around to find the toy.

" Kookie, I'm going to the toilet. Keep your eyes on Hanbin, I'll be back. "

Jin was walking quickly to the direction of the toilet and bumped into someone.

" Sorry- Taehyung? What are you doing here? " Jin looked up at him.

" Angel! I was with the others, buying some stuffs for the new house. What are you doing here? "

" I'm- "

" Daddy! " Hanbin pulled Jungkook's hand and ran to Jin.

" Hanbinnie, slow down! Daddy won't run away. " Jungkook scolded him.

" D-daddy? Jungkook? What is this? "
Taehyung eyes was dark and his voice turned to dangerously cold.

" Daddy who ish he? He sounds scawy." Hanbin hide behind Jungkook's and Jin's leg while Jungkook was just staring at Taehyung expressionlessly.

" Tae, let me explain. " Jin pulled Taehyung's arm to listen to him.

" No, I don't need your explanation now. I see that you are having fun with your family. Sorry for ruining your fun, I'll be going now. " Taehyung pulled back from him and walked quickly with a teary eyes and Jin saw it.

" Tae! " Jin tried to stop him but he was too late, Taehyung was already getting in the lift.

" Jin, I'm sorry if I ruined your relationship with him. I'm- "

" Why? Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like he's my boyfriend anyway. " Jin tried to comfort himself by reminding him that Taehyung was nothing but a friend to him.

" But- "

" Why ish Dada and Daddy sad? Did Dada and Daddy hurt? Hanbin no like Dada and Daddy to be sad. If Dada and Daddy sad, Hanbin ish sad too. " Hanbin hold back his tears but his face was already red.

" No baby no! We are not sad. We are so happy that Hanbin is here! Let's go eat and you can show me your toy. " Jin kneeled down to persuad Hanbin who was at the verge of crying.

They went to the food court and took a table to sit, " This is Hanbin's new fwend, his name ish Mario! " Hanbin introduced the doll to Jin.

" Wow, Mario is so cute just like Hanbin! " Jin played along and after that Hanbin just playing with Mario waiting for the food to arrived.

" Jin, I know you don't want to talk about this but please listen to me. I know you and the others must think that I'm here to get you back and that I'll hurt you again but that's not my intention. I want us to be back together as best friends we used to be. The five of us, I miss how we love to tease each other, i miss how we always joke around, I miss how we always to things together. I admit that I still love you but I know that you won't accept me anymore after what I've done but I don't want because of that, our long build friendship is ruined. Anyway I've tried to move on and it seems to work pretty fine so you don't have to worry that I might do something to get you back. I just want us to be happy as before even if you're not mine anymore. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. "

" Kookie, I-I miss our friendship too and I promise you the five of us will reunite and I'll tell them everything. I promise you and about us- if we really are meant to be, nothing can separate us but if we're not, nothing still can't separate us because true friendship never ends. "

-

I can't bear to let our lovely maknae be the evil one here so after this Jungkook will not be bad in this story because as stated up there, he wanted their friendship back and what bunny wants, bunny get🌝