5 | Arcade Date

Jin turned to look at Jimin for approval but Jimin just shrugged his shoulder meaning, now it is all up to Jin.

" I— agree. " Jin smiled at them with confidence that their business will develop in advanced.

Taehyung couldn't help himself but to flashed a very wide boxy smile. He stood up to shake hands with Jin but his body was controlling him so instead of shaking hands, he went to hugged Jin.

Jin blushed lightly by the action but reply it with a pat on Taehyung's back.

" I think you guys are gonna be great partners. " Hoseok said teasingly.

" I mean business partner " He covered back.

" So I think our meeting will end here." Jimin stood up smiling his cute smile.

" I'll hand you the contract and documents for you to sign and don't worry about anything, Hoseok will prepare it. " Taehyung said, buttoning his coat professionally.

Taehyung and Hoseok lead them out with Taehyung being all happy about that fact that Jin was gonna be with him everyday.

Taehyung was eyeing Hoseok telling him that he needed some alone time with Jin so Hoseok and Jimin were going somewhere else away from them.

" So since today is Saturday, what about we go some fun. I don't mean anything inappropriate! Uhm just go around, sightseeing or something. " Taehyung giggle sillily.

" Fuck, I'm not being myself anymore. What did this guy do to me. " Taehyung thought inside his mind.

" Uh I don't mean to reject but I-I have something to do so I'm really sorry " Jin lied to him. He didn't want to go out with Taehyung because every time they're together, Jin always feels something weird and he wasn't sure what was it.

" I didn't asked you to go out with me. It's an order. So, you can't say no to it, angel." Taehyung smirked knowing he'll win this and now he was back to his normal self.

" Who are you to order me around? I know we're about to be business partners but still you don't have the right to order me especially with something that is not related to work. " Jin defended himself but deep inside he knew he was gonna lose in this argument.

" I'm your future boyfriend. You should know that, angel. Come on. "

Jin was feeling hypnotized. " What the hell? He did it twice to me. First, on the lunch and now? Ugh! "

Jin knew he could do nothing to protest because of that stubborn Taehyung so he just followed him wherever he go.

" Where are we going? "

" Somewhere fun for sure. "

They stopped in front of an arcade with the same look on their face then they turned to look at each other with excitement " I'm going there! " They both squealed together.

They ran to a car race game and sat their ass next to each other and were ready to race.

" I'm almost there! "

" Aaah! Wait for me "

" Try harder! "

" I'm coming! "

" It's so good! "

Everyone in the arcade looked at them with a weird stare and some even gave them a disgusted look.

Both of them realized people was staring at them and just recalled what they have said and laughed out loud. " What the hell did we say? "

They moved to the next game in the arcade which was the gun shooting game.

" Trust me, I'll beat you at this. " Taehyung said with confidence.

" Oh really? Let's see. " Jin hold the gun and inserted the coins.

They was in their own world, yelling and arguing around loudly about who was better at those games and then they decided to go for food.

" I'm glad you're enjoying the day. " Taehyung smiled his boxy smile at him while ordering the food.

" And I'm glad you don't call me Angel anymore." Jin teased him and let out a chuckle.

" Who said I've stopped calling you that, huh, angel ?"

Jin faked his eye rolls and went to sit while waiting for Taehyung to order the food.

His gaze followed slowly as he saw someone familiar walked passed him.

" Jimin? With Hoseok? What are they doing here, together? YES BITCH AT LEAST I'VE SOMETHING TO TEASE HIM ABOUT , just you wait Jiminie. "Jin smirked alone at them and was back to reality when Taehyung pinched his cheeks.

" What was you staring at? " Taehyung folded his arms to his chest and looking suspiciously at a smiling Jin.

" Nothing " Jin shaked his head– still smiling at his thoughts while grabbing the spoon and forks to eat.

" If you said so. " Taehyung shrugged his shoulder and grabbed his drink.

" Hey you know what? " Taehyung asked.

" What? "

" You're even cuter when you eat like a pig. "

Jin chocked at his food and quickly grab his drink.

" Are you praising or insulting me? " Jin ignored Taehyung's stare and continue eating.

" You're an angel, how could I insult you. " Taehyung smiled sheepishly.

" Ha Ha " Jin's phone ranged as he finished the fake laugh.

Unknown number

" Hello, who is this? " Jin answered the call politely.

" Hey babe! I-I mean Jin. How are you? " Jin froze at the voice and widened his eyes.

Jungkook.

Taehyung was worried, looking at him like Jin just saw a ghost.

" How did you get my number?! "

" I've my own way. " Jin rolled his eyes at this.

" Are you okay, angel? " Taehyung asked loudly on purpose so that the one's who called him can hear him.

Jin nodded his head slowly.

" Who's with you? Why was him calling you angel? Hello? Jinnie? " Jin hung up his phone at this questions.