12 | Confusion

" What do you mean by soon? "

" We are going to leave now and pack our things, meaning we won't go back to work after this and also we'll have a day off for tomorrow too. I've told the others so come on, let's go. "

" Oh, okay. " They get out of the fantasy looking house and Taehyung drove Jin back to his house.

" Yoongi, I'm home! " Jin shouted loudly as if Yoongi was deaf.

" Stop yelling, I'm right in front of you. " Yoongi looked up from the couch he was sleeping on just know.

" Sorry, didn't see you there. I thought it was a rock laying on the sofa that it doesn't even moved an inch. " Jin teased him, knowing that Yoongi was asleep before he came back yelling around like a moron.

" You're lucky you're older than me or else you'll be dead by now. " Yoongi kept a poker face looking at Jin with rolled eyes.

" Come on, let's go and pack, you lazy ass. " Jin ruffled Yoongi's hair and he hissed at the touch.

" Aww lil meow meow is sho cute when he's annoyed. " Jin cooed at the sight and quickly ran upstairs as he knew Yoongi would really kill him.

Jin get in his room and began to pack his things, " Shit, I didn't even realized I own lots of things. " As he scanned through his room.

After a while, he was done packing. He packed all of his things in three huge bags. He literally stuffed the whole room in those bags, not leaving his Mario stuffies behind.

" Yoooongi! Are you done? " Jin went to checked on Yoongi in his room.

" Aish, stop yelling! I still don't get it how are you older than me?! " Yoongi said as he threw some of his clothes in a bag.

" Yah, you can't just throw your clothes like that. You have to fold them first, dumbass. "

" I've no time for that, this shits just took away 1 hour of my sleeping hours. " Yoongi complained while zipping the bag.

" Whatever. By the way, what do you want for dinner? Or we can just eat outside? "

" Outside. "

" Okay go and get ready now, we're going out. " Jin was about to step out of the room.

" But it's still early! " Yoongi pushed hismself to the bed.

" I've things to buy and after that we can just straight away go for dinner. "

" Fine. "

There was now in the shopping mall, looking for some things to bring to their new house.

" Hurry up, hyung. I'm hungry. " Yoongi whined while swaying the shopping bags.

" Okay done, let's go. " They went to McDonald for dinner because it's a perfect place.

" Hyung, can I ask you something? "

" What? " Jin said while munching the burger.

" Do you like Taehyung? "

Jin almost choked on his food when he heard that ' dumb, stupid ' question.

" What? Of course not! I mean of course I like him as a friend but not as a lover. "

" Hmm okay, I'll believe you this time." Yoongi chuckled at his blushing hyung.

" Whatev- " Jin stopped when someone cut his sentence.

" Hey Jinnie! Oh and Yoongi hyung. How are you? " This man gave them a bunny smile.

" Jungkook?! What do you want? You better not- "

" Yoongi stop it, people's watching us." Jin hold Yoongi's back and pulled him back to his seat.

" I'm sorry, if you don't like me being here I'll just go. " Jungkook walked away with his food.

" Wait Kookie. Come and eat with us. " Jin pulled Jungkook's hand to stop him from walking away.

" Are you fucking serious right now? Are you out of your mind? Hyung? "
Yoongi low shouted as his eyes widened at what he just heard.

" It's just a dinner, Yoongi. Stop it. " Jin patted a seat next to him for Jungkook to sit and he did.

" I'm one step away to get back what's mine. " Jungkook smirked in his mind.

" So kookie, I-I mean Jungkook. Why did you came back here. Aren't you supposed to run you father's business in Seoul? " Jin asked to avoid the awkwardness.

" Well I was, but dad told me to help his friend's son to run his company whom is Taehyung and my brother can help him to run our company instead. "

" Oh. "

" So what about you? How have you been? " Jungkook asked him back.

" Are you kidding me? You left him with broken heart and you still wanna ask him about how have he been? " Yoongi bursted out, pointing at Jungkook with a French fries on his hand.

" Yoongi! I said stop. " Jin shot him the glare that Yoongi won't ever wanted to get.

" Yall can continue this acting, I'll be back. " Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked away from them as he was already loathe seeing Jungkook.

" I-I'm so sorry for leaving you, Jinnie. I-I was scared at the time. I was very scared that you would dump me. People said that I'm not good enough for you and you will dump me. So I thought that it would hurt less if I dump you instead. I know I was very selfish and dumb, I tried so hard to find you back. I suffered everyday without you being by my side. I'm sorry. " Jungkook's tears was streaming down his face with every word he said.

" K-Kookie, I– "

" Nevermind, I understand if you don't want to meet me again. "

" Hey, listen to me. I— forgive you and I won't stop seeing you. I mean, we can still be friends. I miss my old Kookie. " Jin whipped Jungkook's tears with his hand.

" R-really?! I miss you too, so much. " Jungkook hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

" Hyung, let's go. We have to wake up early tomorrow. " Yoongi came back and pulled Jin's arm to follow him.

" See you soon, Kookie. " Jin gave him a last wave before going with Yoongi.

" Hyung, what was you thinking?! " Yoongi yelled at him as soon as they get in the house.

" What do you mean? "

" Really? What did I mean? Ughh. Hyung, I didn't think you'd be this dumb to trust him and even take him back. He fucking ruined you hyung! Remember that! "

" Yahh Min Yoongi! Low down your voice, I'm your hyung and for your information, I didn't take him back. We are friends now and I don't see anything wrong with that. He had apologized to me, he regret all of it. He had a reason, Yoongi. He is not a bad person and he will not hurt me again, if that's what you think. " Jin's face was very red.

" But hyung, I just wanna protect you. I don't want you to get hurt again. You know how much I love you right? " Yoongi finally cried in front of his hyung, the very first time.

" I know Yoongi, I know. I promise you I won't get hurt. I'll take care of myself, I promise you. " Jin went and pulled Yoongi to his embrace with Yoongi sobbing loudly.