2 | Destiny

" Anywhere without you. " Jin rolled his eyes and was ready to walk out but couldn't do so because of Jimin.

" Aye you must be going to look for Kim Taehyung eh? " Jimin plastered the same smirk as before on his face to tease Jin.

" What's with that smirk? You have it since this morning, even when you're sending me my coffee. Whatever I'm going, bye. "

Jin got in his car and started the engine, " Wait, where actually I'm going? Oh ya to the hospital. " He pressed the pedal then headed to the hospital.

Jin walked into the hospital with somewhat happy face to see someone before he stopped in front of a door.

He opened the door freely without even thinking to knock first, "Doctor Namjoon, your favorite hyung is here! " Jin parted his arms to hug Namjoon.

Namjoon was shocked at the sudden burst but then smiled widely at who he saw, " Jin Hyung, what are you doing here? " He then hugged Jin tightly.

Namjoon closed the door while Jin was making his way to the couch.
" Yah, I know I'm busy but that doesn't mean that I can't visit my best friend. "

Namjoon took a seat next to Jin " Hmm, there must be something. Tell me now. " Namjoon looked like an excited puppy waiting for his milk.

" No there aren't. Wait, you're not busy right? "

" I've some more patients' files to filled in but eh for you I'll let them wait. Now, don't even dare to change the topic.What's up? "

" Let's go for lunch and I'll tell you. Come on. " Jin got out of the room first while Namjoon was taking off his doctor coat and arranging some files.

Jin wait for him in front of the lift, then he heard someone was approaching him and he thought it was Namjoon.

" Namjoon-ahh, where do you think we should have lunch at?" Jin asked without turning his head to the man because he was 100% sure that was Namjoon.

Suddenly he heard a deep familiar voice spoke and that was obviously not Namjoon's. " Anywhere private would be great. "

Jin turned his head to the man with a half opened mouth, " K-Kim Taehyung? What are you doing here?"Jin looked behind Taehyung to make sure Namjoon wasn't there.

" It's none of your business, angel. What about you? What are you doing here? "

Jin shivered as Taehyung called him angel.

He was about to say, " It's none of your business too "; but since Kim Taehyung was important for his business and maybe for him too, so he came out with the real reason.

" Uh I was visiting my friend and about to have lunch together. Now I'm just waiting for him. "

Taehyung parted his lips to say something but was interrupted by Namjoon " Hyung, sorry for– Taehyung? "

Taehyung looked at Namjoon with a blank expression but inside he was kinda shocked too.

Is he Jin's friend? Taehyung thought but he just played it cool.

" Namjoon. " Taehyung said and smiled at him.

" Do you guys now each other? " Jin said, standing in front of them cluelessly.

" Of course. Hyung, he is the one that I told you a couple weeks ago remember? He's my new neighbor. "
Namjoon explained to Jin.

" Oh , I don't– " Jin was cut out by the sounds of Namjoon's phone ringing and he picked it up.

" Really?! Wait, I'm coming. " Namjoon ended his phone call and came back to them.

" Hyung, I've an emergency so I can't join you for lunch, I'm sorry I gotta go now. See you later hyung, Tae. " Namjoon ran to somewhere leaving both Jin and Taehyung there.

" Soo, let's go angel. " Taehyung grabbed Jin's hand and pulled him into the lift since the lift was waiting for them.

" Wait, where are we going? "

" Lunch duh. What? You wanna go somewhere else, angel? " Taehyung came closer to Jin and now they was only centimeters apart where their lips were almost connected.

" Kim Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jin pushed himself away from Taehyung since he still have some space behind him.

" Just call me Taehyung from now on, follow me. " He said and getting out of the lift followed by shooked Jin from behind.

Jin was still trying his hard to process everything that just happened.

" First, he is your client, then Jimin said he likes me and turned out that he is Namjoon's neighbour and few minutes ago he was centimeters away from me. WHAT IS THIS?! " Jin thought to hismself and his thoughts was stopped by Taehyung's voice.

" Are you gonna stand there for the whole day or are you waiting for me to carry you? " Taehyung said, making Jin realized that he was still standing in front of the lift like a statue.

" Uh no, nevermind. I can walk by myself. " Jin walked quickly and now he was steps ahead from Taehyung but he didn't know where he was going so he just walked to his car.

" My car is on the left angel, don't even think to run away. I'll send my man to drive your car to your company. But now, you will come with me. " Taehyung showed his boxy smile, Jin just nodded and get in Taehyung's car, sitting next to Taehyung whom was in the driver seat.