t w e n t y t w o

Start from the beginning

"Yes daddy, thank you."

"I love you, princess."

"I love you too, daddy."

-1 and 30 minutes skip-

I wasn't sure how we had got here so quickly but we were now sat down on the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room. I sat next to Caius as he held my hand, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek making me relax slightly.

We had taken his Range Rover and i hadn't noticed this before but we always had guards following us. It made me feel safe, being honest because I couldn't tell where they were however! I knew they were there to protect us.

I could feel people stare at us in awe from the moment we walked into the clinic. I couldn't blame them, we were quite the power couple and it didn't help the we dressed amazingly.

Simple but amazing.

There were loads of emotions, jealousy, anxiousness, awe, boredom and misery. I could just tell from the look of people's faces, many didn't want to be here. My train of thought was cut off when a little girl about the age of 5 walked past crying while her mum held her hand.

My eyes widen in panic and I looked at Daddy making him frown as I began to fidget.

"You're going to be fine, darling. I'll be right there with you and I will hold you if you like."

I nodded in agreement, I was too anxious to talk. I hadn't been feeling like myself at all today, I was too nervous to be happy.

"Jordan Volturi."

The nurse spoke, which almost made me faint. Daddy stood up, tugging me along with him and I followed making sure I hadn't left anything. The nurse smiled at us and her stare lingered over me and it made me feel just a bit uncomfortable which wasn't helping my current mood!

"Room 7, please."

Daddy took my hand and led the way, not sparing a second glance at the nurse. I gave myself a little mental talk as we walked to the doctors office.

'Right Okay. I can do this, it's fine. It won't hurt for long just a second and then done and we can go home. It's fine and after this I can take a nap.'

"Jordan Volturi?"

Nodding softly, once I had sat down I front of the doctor. Daddy stood at the door, he would look up at me every few minutes to make sure I was okay but right now he was talking to Marcus.

Aro was in England and he had been there for weeks. So long that it was almost Christmas, there was only 20 days left. He was supposed to be back but he was dealing with the vampire rulers of England. I dunno what they did but I was pretty frustrated since they had taken my mate.

I missed him,a lot. I talked to him on the phone but it wasn't the same! He had been gone for ages and I'm sure it was beginning to affect me, I hadn't spent a day with Aro before he left and now- I don't even know when he's coming back.

Mum and dad had already left for forks and so had Elliot. I ended having a sleep over at their hotel and it felt nice, seeing my family, that care about me.