t w e n t y t w o

Start from the beginning

"What's rule one?"

"Always listen to daddy."

"And what are you doing?"

"I'm not listening to daddy."

"Exactly. Now. I suggest you come out from under the bed before I have to make you."

I sighed in defeat before slowly making my way out from under the bed. Daddy helped me out and sat me on the bed while I continued to pout. He helped take my pyjamas off as I carried on to pout.

"Stop it."

I ended up huffing at him, which made him stop. Daddy grabbed my chin and made me turn to him, I could see the dominance and sternness in his eyes.

"Drop the attitude,little one. Now."

I sniffed and pull my face away, looking down at my lap as daddy looked through my clothes for a warm outfit. He ended up picking a pair of black jeans and a black top underneath. Tucking my shirt in my jeans, before buckling my belt.

Daddy then put on a beige sweater, tucking it in also. I rubbed my eyes and sighed, gently. Daddy did something on his phone and I'm sure he was checking the weather, he then went to the closet and when he came back he had a hat which was grey and had two big fluffy pom-poms and then a pair of socks and my jacket.

Turning my head, I coughed softly into the crook of my arm before letting daddy do that curl defining thing with this spray that smelt like raspberries and blueberries. Being honest, I think all the spray did was wet my hair but then again it kept it like that for the rest of the day and my hair didn't feel wet when I touched it.

Daddy used the detangling brush and brushed through my curls before waiting a few minutes before he slipped my hat on but he slipped it too close to my face making me whine slightly before brushing it back slightly. I took my cute socks off the bed and slip them on before rolling my jeans up and the end.

Daddy crouched down in front of me and I looked away from him. Not making eye contact as I stared at the white carpet underneath us, sighing softly.

"Princess, look at me."

Hesitating slightly, I made eye contact with daddy and he gently frowned hearing my heartbeat pick up softly. I looked into the deep crimson orbs, that held so much emotion which would be a surprise for everyone else but not me because he was my daddy.

"What's making your little heart race, baby?"

" 'm scared, daddy."

I mumbled softly, sighing once more as I fiddled with my fingers. Daddy grabbed my hands and gently kissed the back of my hands before sitting next to me.

"There's no need to be scared, baby girl. It will be a quick pinch and then it will be gone! Like poof!-"

I giggled softly at the sound daddy made, rubbing my nose gently before nodded as I listened to daddy.

"And then you can come back and spend with Marcus and me. We can watch a movie and you can write in your journal? Would you like that?"