Chapter 32- Just Another Note

This chapter might have some mature contents. I'll put a warning before it happens so if you're not fine with it just skip those parts.

Bakugo's Pov

"We are not going!"

"Come on Kaachan. It will be fun."

"You said the same thing about the study group..." We stopped in front of the door of my room. "Do you have the key?"

"Oh, yes, here." He entered and I followed him. "Besides, I had a great time that day." He winked at me teasingly.

"Well, this is different. Catch." I threw him a white shirt that used to be mine. It's been a long time since we went to his room. We're kind of living together, if you could call living together to two guys sharing a room. Most of his things are here but he seems to enjoy sleeping with my shirt. And I also enjoy watching him dressed with my over sized shirt.

"Of course it's different but it's still... I don't know... And they even went through the trouble of asking us."

After dinner, we were all chatting on the common area, when Shitty Hair and Sparky suggested that the four of us should have a double date. And I opposed it. But Deku seems to have enjoyed the idea.

"You're just too nice to say no to them. You don't really wanna go, do you?"

"I want, really." I stared at him, searching for any sign that would turn him in, but he looked as serious as possible. "It's a good chance to do something with our friends without having to hide our relation."

"So what? You want the others to know you're mine? You want them to watch us kissing? I'd never think you could be such a pervert."

"Hey, you know it's not like that!" He answered me giggling. "It's just that I'd like for a time to come when we don't have to hide it at all. I want to be with you without having to hide the fact that I love you." 

"First don't giggle, that's not fair. Second, come here." 

I got into bed and called him to my side. As he laid next to me, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Why not?"

"Nothing." He's just too cute for words. And whenever he giggles I feel like I'll lose my mind. "But we've already talked about that. I don't feel comfortable yet..."

"I know Kaachan. I wasn't trying to pressure you."

"Just look at those two idiots. They do everything so recklessly that it's a miracle that they haven't been caught yet. What if they end up exposing us?"

Even if I'm not too happy with the idea, I still want to tell everyone about us. When time comes, I wouldn't want that someone else told it, instead of us.

"That's why we should go on that date. It's better to tell them to go slower. They probably also want to keep it between them but... you know how they are. Their hearts speak louder than their heads."

"Alright, alright. But if they piss me off I'll leave."

"Really? Great!"

"You're really an angel, Deku. The world doesn't deserve you."

"A-angel?"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean..." I've been calling him an angel so many times in my mind that I ended up saying it out loud.

"It's fine. I-I like it." 

He giggled again while snuggling against my chest. Just like I said, he's too cute. I started playing with his hair but he kept giggling.