Chapter 4- Fate or Torture

Midoriya's Pov

It's been three days since school restarted. At first everyone was down, with all that happened in this vacation no one felt like studying or even hanging out with the others. Then we slowly regained some will. After all, we are all living together, this should be even more exciting. At night we usually meet on the common area and chat or watch TV or something like that. But obviously, there's still something missing.

Without Bakugo things get calmer, no one screaming or fighting. I just hope he is fine. Tomorrow is Saturday so maybe I'll go visit him. My mother told me he is back home.

Today we had to get up earlier because Aizawa sensei said he had to speak with us before the classes started. He took us into a large room where I had never been before. All teachers were there including All Might, in his normal form, and Nezu, the schools principal, plus the students from class 1-B. No one seemed to understand what was happening or why both classes were there. After everyone sat down the principal started speaking.

"I called you here to explain a few things. We all got shocked with the events occurred during this summer. No one knows for sure why the League of Villains is targeting our students or what they will do next so we insisted on bringing you into the dorms to protect you. Both classes were there on that day and more people could have gotten hurt. This might sound a bit excessive but from now on no one is allowed to leave this institution without telling us exactly where you are going and what you'll be doing. And we would prefer that if you have to leave you do it with someone else. This way we will prevent more accidents or people doing dumb things like fighting villains on their own."

He was now looking at the five of us. We should already be expecting something like this, after all, we are lucky that we didn't got expelled.

"Midoriya Izuku, Iida Tenya, Todoroki Shoto, Yaoyorozu Momo and Kirishima Eijiro. You five will spend every weekend until the end of this school year cleaning the school and doing whatever the teachers tell you to do." Guess I wont be able to go visit him... "This will work as an example of what happens if someone breaks the rules but next time we wont be so soft." He looked way too amused about this situation.

"One more thing," It was Aizawa's turn to speak. "You can come in now." A side door was opened and Kaachan got in with a suitcase. Everyone was speechless. No one had told us he would be back today, actually, no one had told us anything at all. "Bakugo is coming back to school but is arms are still recovering so don't let him get into any fights. Since we don't have a room prepared for him yet, he will be staying on Midoriya's room, we will put an extra bed there."

Everyone started speaking at the same time and Bakugo was definitely not happy about this situation.

"Eh! Wait! Why do I have to share a room with this shitty nerd?"

"As we said, we didn't knew if you were coming back and we don't have a room for you. And Midoriya's room is on the second floor so it's easier to take a bed there."

"What the hell? You're telling me there's no one else on that floor, only him."

This is bad. I know he kind of hates being near me but this is extreme. I don't understand why he is always so angry with me... Why would I have to fall for a guy that doesn't like me at all?

"Kaminari is also there but he would definitely electrocute you during is sleep. And we have already spoke with both your parents so no more discussion."

He stared at me like it was my fault. This is a disaster.

"Midoriya, before the classes start take Bakugo to your room and show him everything. And don't get late for first class."