Chapter 9- Alone

Midoriya's Pov

Kaachan got worried about me! That's so good, I don't even know how to react.

I asked Aizawa sensei if I could take some minutes out of our punishment to go to the infirmary and I also told him what happened. He said I was an idiot for not telling earlier. So I went to see Recovery Girl but instead, I found someone else.

"All Might! Why are you here? Are you alright?" He was lying on a bed, with some bandages on his chest.

"Midoriya shonen. I didn't mean for you to see me like this..."

"What are you talking about? I see you in that form all the time." He looked away.

"Midoriya what are you doing here?" Recovery Girl walked inside the infirmary.

"I hurt my shoulder, they told me to come here. But what's wrong with him?"

"Don't worry I'm taking care of All Might. Now go away." 

She quickly fixed my shoulder and made me go away. I guess I shouldn't worry, Recovery Girl is the best. But what did All Might meant when he said he didn't want for me to see him like that? Guess I'll have to go back to wash dishes.

It's been one week since Kaachan came back to school and we started sharing a room. I know I won't have much more time around him but at night instead of going to our room I went to the back of the building and started training.

I still haven't figured what I should do for my special technique. I was running and punching and kicking everything but my mind was not there. I was still thinking about what All Might meant... His that because he can't use his quirk anymore? He is a quirk-less guy now but so was I when we met. And he said that now it was my turn. To save the world I guess... It's my turn to become humanity's symbol of hope. Ugh! I can't focus. I'll visit him again tomorrow. Or maybe Monday if Aizawa sensei doesn't let me get out earlier. I wonder if the other's know about All Might's condition, I don't think they would understand what's really happening.

Ouch. I was hit by something. I looked down and I saw a pen. Then I looked up and I saw and angry Kaachan staring at me from the window of our room.

"Shut the fuck up you shitty nerd! I can hear you perfectly from here. Maybe you don't want to but there are people trying to sleep."

"I'm sorry! Uhm, Kaachan, what time is it?"

"23:55. If you really want to train then stop mumbling and do something productive instead of kicking stones. And don't bother me!"

He closed the window. I never understand that guy. He always sounds and looks angry, with no apparent reason but even he says things like that. It's definitely late, I should go to bed now. But wait? He said he could hear me and I've been here for a while so as he been observing me? Nah, it's just my imagination, trying to overcome an unrequited love.

Bakugo's Pov

It's so annoying to see that nerd not doing any thing right. If he doesn't have ideas then he should stop and think to himself. He entered the room looking exhausted, just like last week.

"You look like crap."

"Yeah sure... I'm too tired to argue with you..." He let himself fall into bed.

"Then don't practice until midnight after working all day."

"If I don't then I won't have anytime to practice." He riles me up.

"Then practice during the punishment." He suddenly got up and looked at me.

"That's it! You're a genius Kaachan! Thank you so much! How could I not see it?"