Chapter 26- I Bet You Can't Win

Bakugo's Pov

"Hey Deku, go out with me."

The weekend passed and I'm completely fine now. No more cold, which means...

"Are you talking about...?"

"A date. We've been together for a while but we jumped right into the physical part." Which might be my fault.

"But it's Monday, we have school. And we can't leave, even if it's weekend."

"I know. I want  you to have lunch with me today. Just the two of us, on the roof."

"Alright, but why so suddenly?"

"Just felt a huge desire of monopolizing you."

We went together to class, a lot earlier than what we needed, so that we'd have some time alone. We entered the classroom and I closed the door. It's just a precaution, since no one should be showing up in the next hour.

I sat on my chair and pulled Deku to my lap.

"I see you're feeling better, but wouldn't you prefer  to wait until lunch time?"

"Nope."

I grabbed a handful of his hair and kissed him. He placed his arms around my neck.

"I've been dreaming about kissing you all this time."

"It's only been three days."

"You should say it's already been three days."

I kissed him again and let a hand wander on his back. I wish he wasn't wearing his uniform, so that I could touch his skin under the shirt. I wish he wasn't wearing anything at all. I slid my tongue into his mouth. Ahh, I missed this. I kept playing with his tongue and lips, enjoying every single second. 

Deku would adjust his position from time to time, getting closer to me. Either it was moving his arms, tightening his embrace, or pushing his chest closer to mine. And he was on my lap so I felt every little movement. To be honest, all that was exciting. I want more. I wanna do more.

We separated for a bit. I unleashed his tie and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt. Then I placed kisses all over his neck.

"K-kaachan. Don't. Hey."

"You don't like it?"

"More like..." He looked to the side "It feels too good..."

Interesting.

"Then shall I continue?"

"No. We're in class... someone might come in."

I know but...  I can't hold myself.

"If you don't want, you can just get up and leave."

I know, it's not fair. But I'm not the only one playing dirty. He answered in the way I wanted him to. He kissed me. I love it when he let's me do all I want. But what he might not know is that all I want is to make him feel good. I'll make him want me so much that he'll never leave my side.

After that last kiss Deku got up and went to his seat. Guess I'll have to wait.

"Tonight you better show up in my room. We're sleeping together."

"That's fine for me. Your bed is more comfortable than mine." He's too innocent for his own good. But that's cute. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're beautiful Deku." He blushed.

"T-thanks." He tried to fix his tie but his hands were shaking too much. I could help him, but it's more amusing to see him try.