Chapter 17- Let's Swim

Midoriya's Pov

I'm... What is this?... Kaachan...

My heart is beating too fast and my thoughts are clouded. What is he trying to do? What does he want from me?

I should run away. I should hide myself and wait until the end of the day. Why am I so anxious? Maybe he wants to talk or he's gone insane or someone is blackmailing him to do this...

So my body shouldn't be moving towards the cafe. It's like there's an invisible force pulling me there.

Oh, there he is. How can he be so calm? I'm freaking out! Alright, it's not too late I just have to turn around and go away. Why am I still moving in his direction?

It was just a moment of hesitation before I turned but that moment was enough for Kaachan to grab me. He pinned me up against the wall. I tried not to look at him, he was too close. All over my body I could feel him. I could feel his touch. I could feel his gaze. I could feel his breath. He was holding me so gently. He waited until our eyes met before he did anything else. Tired of waiting, Kaachan placed his hand on my cheek, making me look at him.

He kissed me. And it really was a surprise when I found myself kissing back. What am I doing? Around us it was like nothing existed, like time had stopped. There was only me and him. And the wall behind me. And all our movements and strange sounds. Once again Kaachan was discovering the curves of my body but this time I didn't stop him.

Then I felt him licking my bottom lip. It was like he was asking for permission to enter my mouth. Oh Kaachan, I've never denied you anything. I slightly parted my lips and he immediately stuck his tongue inside my mouth. Where did he learn that? It's unexpectedly good. His tongue feels so soft against mine.

We stayed on those sloppy movements for what seemed like an eternity. Until my legs started feeling numb. I began falling but Kaachan hold me.

"Hey idiot! Breath through your nose!"

It's easy to say but not that easy to do. Not when you're being kissed by your crush but you don't really know what's their intention. He pulled me up again and again into his arms. What am I doing? This is wrong!

I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away.

"Kaachan stop!"

"Uh? You don't really want me to stop, do you?" He kissed my neck.

"No, no! Stop!"

"Why Deku? You don't like it?" That's not it...

He smirked. If we weren't in this situation I would have thought he looked so attractive. But I could only think of a way to get him off me.

I stopped moving and breathed deeply. Then I pushed him with all the strength I had.

"No. I don't like it. So please stop." I tried to sound as cold as possible, even though it hurt.

"What the hell Deku?"

"Hey guys are you alright? I heard screams." 

Kaminari showed up. He must have got a confusing image. I was against the wall, panting and all red, but making an effort to look serious. Kaachan was visibly furious pressing me against the wall with one hand and creating small explosions with the other. Kaminari must have realized that he had just stepped on a land mine so he ran away.

"Come here Sparky! I'll kill you!" Kaachan ran after him leaving me completely alone.

I let myself fall into the floor. What did I just do? My body is burning on the places he touched. It's not that I didn't like it, it's more like I enjoyed it too much. But it still hurts. Because it feels like Kaachan was playing with my feelings. He doesn't care about what I think or what I want. This is bad for my heart...