Chapter 31- Coming Back

This chapter might have some mature contents so if you're not fine with it jump Midoriya's third pov.  

Midoriya's Pov

"Deku. Wake up."

I was lying in Kaachan's arms. It's great that he's always the first thing I see when I wake up.

"Morning."

Finally, it's the first time I can sleep until late and spend the day doing nothing with my boyfriend. I smiled to that word. I'm dating my childhood best friend, the guy of my dreams, Kaachan. Oh but, should I say we're lovers now? I mean, yesterday... This is so embarrassing!

"As much as I love staring at your blushed face, I actually have to get up."

"Oh, what time is it?"

"It's still early, don't worry."

For a moment I thought that I had slept during the entire day. But if that's not the case, then where's he going? I moved to the side and he got up.

"Just wondering, where are you going?"

I watched as he changed clothes. How is he so hot!? One of this days I'll have to convince him to let me draw him.

"I still have to study so I think I'll try the library."

Oh right. I've known Kaachan since forever and I'm used to his personality but I never thought he'd manage to be kicked out of a library.

I got up and hugged him from behind, pretending to be mad.

"Weren't you supposed to spend the day with me?"

"Weren't you supposed to be the rational one?" He caught me right away. "Besides, we'll have plenty of time to be together during winter break."

He turned around to face me. I can't lie, I was actually expecting to have this day with him.

"Let's meet later. Maybe have lunch together."

"Sure. I actually still have a report to hand to Aizawa-sensei. About what I learned with the punishment..." He tried to hide his laugh but couldn't do it. "Don't make fun of me!"

"Sorry, sorry." He passed an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "But you look so cute when you're angry."

I couldn't resist stealing a kiss from him. I stared at his eyes as he traced my bottom lip with his finger.

"I should probably go now."

"Yeah, probably."

Bakugo's Pov

After being sent away of the library by that arrogant old witch I wandered around for a bit, looking for a quiet place to study.

Without thinking I ended up in front of our classroom. I guess I should be in peace there.

I regretted it as soon as I opened the door.  Right there, in the middle of the room, was Shitty Hair and Sparky. And they were kissing.

"Oh come on! Couldn't you at least have locked the door?"

They both looked at me startled and turning as red as Kirishima's hair. They didn't even notice me walking in.

"B-B-B-Bakugo! Uhm, this is not what your thinking!"

"So you're telling me that you're not dating the loser that's hiding behind you?"

"He's not a loser!"

"Well, if you're trying to hide, whatever you call this, then you should be more careful."

I turned away and prepared to head outside because I obviously couldn't stay there.