Chapter 24- Rain

Midoriya's Pov

When we got to Kaachan's room we were both soaking wet. He led me directly to his bed and made me lie down. He got on top of me. Drops of water were falling in my face. Once again he kissed me. I have to say that no matter how many times he does that, it's still embarrassing. I started feeling cold, even though his warmth was irradiating to me. He made a break to catch his breath and I stopped him before he could kiss me again, by placing a hand between our faces.

"Wait, Kaachan, we should change clothes or at least dry ourselves."

Instead of listening to what I said he decided to lick my fingers, which made me blush madly. I wanted to retrieve my hand and look away but at the same time I couldn't keep myself from staring at that. The way he licked and sucked at my fingers was way too lewd. A wave of heat invaded my body, almost making me forget that we had been running under the rain. If it wasn't for the wet feeling of our clothes rubbing against each other, I would have forgotten everything in that exact minute.

"I, I mean it, Kaa-chan." I was panting softly, which made me stammer a bit. "We, we're gonna, get sick."

Even saying those words, I also wanted more. That's why I pulled my hand and let him place a kiss on my lips. While staring at me, just one inch away from my face, he whispered.

"You don't really want me to stop right now, do you?" His words sounded sweet. Sweet like honey, sweet like chocolate, sweet like his taste. That's why I couldn't resist it.

"No."

We kissed again and I felt gradually warmer. He was using his quirk to dry himself, I had forgotten that he could do that. I could feel his weight above me as our tongues tangled and untangled. The pressure he was exerting on my body was somehow putting up a fire inside my chest, and it was thrilling. I'm reacting in a different way, a more intense way. But I still want more.

I embraced him tighter, grabbing a handful of his hair. I didn't even care about those weird noises that left my mouth while he kissed me. After all, it seemed Kaachan enjoys hearing it. As he let go of my lips to attack my neck again only one thought crossed my mind: I love you Kaachan. Should I say it? I don't want to freak him out but I won't be able to keep this feelings only inside my chest for much longer. I love him, more than anything. I love Kaachan. And I definitely love the way he whispers sweet things and the way he kisses me and the way he touches me.

At some moment he stopped everything he was doing and got up.

"What's wrong?" Did I do something?

"You're not drying." He went to his closet and searched for something. After a while he just looked at me and smirked. "You were really into it."

Yeah, I guess I was really enjoying. But so was he. No one stares at a person in that way after kissing them unless they want more.

"Take off your shirt." He picked up a white shirt and came near me.

The thought that I would be undressing myself in his bed made me blush even more. I know I shouldn't think like that, since we are both guys that have already seen each other naked and we are now in some kind of relationship, but I can't help it.

"Do you need my help for that." Immediately I took off my shirt and he threw me the other one.

"You wish." I don't know what made me say those words but Kaachan laughed so I guess I won't die today. Actually, I think it's safe to say that he won't try to kill me any time soon.

"Maybe I do." He sat on the bed while I finished dressing myself. This shirt was a bit big for me but it was comfortable. "I'll make you take off that shirt later." I giggled a bit.