Chapter 27- Apologize

Midoriya's Pov

"Deku. Lower?" I stared at him and he stared at me.

After a bit I nodded.

"Lower."

He lifted my shirt and ran his fingers over my chest. Why is it that every place he touches starts burning? Why does he make me feel this way? He licked my chest and traced a path of kisses until my nipple. Then he stopped.

"May I?" He pointed at my shirt.

"Yours first." He removed his shirt and then helped me take of mine. Oh my Goodness, how can he be so perfect!

I cling to his back, thinking that his body was also burning hot. He started licking my nipple. Does he think I'm a girl? I don't think that works If I'm a guy.

"Hey Kaachan, you don't ha-Aahhh!" 

Suddenly he sucked my nipple. A wave of pleasure invaded my body. I... I want him to do that again. I want him to touch me more.

"You're so sensitive Deku." That's because you're touching me! Because it's you!

I held him tighter as he kept sucking and biting my nipples. It felt so good that I kept moaning non-stop. His hand caressed me, outlining the curves of my body. Until he stopped on my other nipple and pinched it.

"Kaachan... ah I can't... it's, that's enough... nngh... Kaach..." But he didn't stop.

I'm feeling it too much. I can't take this anymore or I won't be able to stop. He'll get me addicted to this, to him.I'll go crazy. I want him to stop and I want him to continue at the same time. Why does it feel so good?! 

A knock on the door startled both of us. Oh no! No, no, no! I completely forgot where we were. Did... someone hear us? He'll definitely hate me.

I stared at him, panting and panicking.

"Calm down. Listen to this." Then he started screaming. "Whoever is out there get lost! I'm trying to make Deku fall for me over again!"

I got completely shocked. Is he insane? But the look on his face was saying that there was nothing to worry about.

"This room is soundproof." Well, that's convenient. Thank God. "Which means, we can just pretend we're not here." He whispered softly into my hear.

You have no idea of how much I want you to continue but I'm on my limit. I grabbed his face gently, placing a kiss on his lips.  I wonder how far we would have gone if no one knocked...

"Come to my room later." I dressed his white shirt, the same he gave me the other day, and waited for him to get dressed. Then I opened the door.

Bakugo's Pov

He looks so cute in my shirt. The way he grabs the border and his blushed cheeks. Too adorable.

Deku opened the door and we saw Shitty Hair. Maybe I shouldn't have lied about where we'd be training. 

"Hey bro, Midoriya."

"H-hi!" He's so nervous. Is he afraid that Shitty Hair will catch us? There's no way that idiot would figure anything out.

"Didn't know you two would be together. Am I interrupting?"

But if I think about it, he never seemed to have problems with other people knowing about this, at least I thought. He's avoiding eye contact and he's nervously grabbing the shirt, pulling it down. Oh my! Is he...?

If he is how can I let him go?

"No, n-not really. I was just going. Bye."

He rushed outside of the room, closing the door. Oh shit! Did I make Deku get hard?