scott mccall

scott was stood out on your front porch for ten minutes trying to work up the courage to ring the doorbell to your home

scott was stood out on your front porch for ten minutes trying to work up the courage to ring the doorbell to your home. he wanted to take you on a spontaneous date but every time he saw you he got extremely nervous.

he finally pressed the doorbell and waited nervously, he was slightly taken aback when you opened the door. scott thought you were the most beautiful girl he'd even seen and he couldn't hide it.

"you... you look, uh, wow." scott said, in awe.

despite the fact you weren't wearing any make-up or fancy clothes, just jeans and a cute t-shirt, scott made you feel special with his sweet comments.

"thanks, scott," you blushed slightly, "what are you doing here?"

scott seemed to forget why he was there until he looked back at his motorbike, "uh... you, me, picnic?"

judging by the smile on your face, scott already had his answer, "i'd love that so much! right now?"

scott nodded, smiling.

without a second thought you closed the door and followed him to his motorbike, he handed you a helmet which you gladly accepted, he smiled at how adorable you looked as you closed the visor over your eyes.

"hold tight." scott said as you climbed onto the back behind him.

carefully wrapping your arms around his waist, the warmth of his body engulfed yours.

scott smiled behind his helmet at the feeling of your arms wrapped around him. he hoped the future would hold more moments like this for the both of you.

scoot mccute ™️