jordan parrish

there was always a spark between yourself and deputy parrish, and that spark seemed to overflow when he offered to teach you self-defence in the woods one afternoon

there was always a spark between yourself and deputy parrish, and that spark seemed to overflow when he offered to teach you self-defence in the woods one afternoon. you decided to go to humour him, despite secretly knowing a few moves yourself.

"you don't think i can beat you, parrish?" you said, teasing him.

he grinned, gesturing for you to hit him, "i know you can't."

you stepped forward, your fists raised, "don't complain when i hurt you."

"you can't hurt me, y/n." parrish replied, his sea-green eyes gazing over you.

you kept inching closer to him, soon you were inches away from his face, and his smirk disappeared as he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

carefully you placed one arm around his waist, pulling him closer to you, your lips grazed his. soon he was kissing you, his defences down.

in one swift move, he was on the floor, you standing over him, "still think i can't beat you?"

"oh, so y/n's got moves?" he smirked.

you held out your hand to help him up but as you did he pulled you down, chuckling, "i've still got it."

"okay, parrish... you got me." you grinned, laying on top of him.

"y/n... what do you say about me taking you out for dinner some time?" he asked.

you smiled, pressing a light kiss to his cheek as you stood up, "i'd love that. text me and i'm there."

you walked off as he stared after you in awe.