theo raeken

whilst you and theo were searching for the anuke-te in the tunnels underneath beacon hills, you were surprised by aaron coming from behind you and suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your side

you staggered over to the wall and grabbed it to gain balance, clutching your side in agony.

theo immediately rushed to you, "y/n?!"

"theo..." you gasped, sinking to the floor and leaning against the wall.

"oh god, y/n..." he panicked, his eyes looking from your face to the wound in your stomach oozing with blood from aaron stabbing you in the side.

aaron had disappeared down one of the tunnels, leaving you and theo alone.

his hair had fallen over his sea-green eyes, shielding them from you so you could no longer see the tears forming in them.

"let me take your pain." he said quickly, taking hold of your wrist.

theo gripped your wrist, trying to take your pain, eventually his veins turned dark and your pain disappeared.

you couldn't stop staring at him, "you... you did it."

"of course i did, i really care about you, y/n." theo's lips curled into a slight smile.

"i thought you didn't care about anyone." you said quietly.

theo let out a deep chuckle, "funny. but i do, actually... care that is."

you smiled back at him, then looked down the tunnels, "we have to go and find him."

theo nodded, "alright, let me help you." he said, helping you up and putting your arm around him.

the both of you found your way out of the tunnels and began to search for aaron again, all with theo helping you along the way.

basically the mason and theo scene but slightly different :)