void stiles

(pretend this isn't the anuke - ite, and the nogitsune is back)

looking for your boyfriend in the school late at night, you heard footsteps in the library and a deep chuckle that spiked fear in your heart

"you thought you'd gotten rid of me, y/n." a voice echoed through the dark of the library.

ever since stiles was taken over by the nogitsune it had become your worst fear that it'd happen again, but now that fear came true.

"this isn't you, stiles." you replied, looking back at the boy who you loved so deeply.

"oh, y/n... i'm not stiles, you and i both know that i was never really gone..." he smirked.

"that's not true..." you shook your head, wanting this all to be a dream.

"it's a shame that you're so pretty, it only makes it slightly harder to do this." as he moved to stand in front of you, feeling his breath heavy against your skin, you felt something sharp pierce your stomach.

a cold substance seeped through your t-shirt, "s-stiles?" your voice came out as a whisper and for a moment you thought you saw a flicker of emotion in his face as if stiles was still in there.

"stiles won't know how to deal with himself when he finds out he killed his little girlfriend, or maybe he already knows..." void stiles grinned before walking away, leaving you bleeding to death in the library.

when your friends found you the next morning it was too late to save you.

phew that was dark