nolan holloway

after finding out that the hunters were looking for werewolves, he knew he had to warn you— you'd trusted your secret with him and he couldn't let anything happen to you

you'd trusted your secret with him and he couldn't let anything happen to you.

he checked the library first, knowing it was your favourite place in the school. his eyes scanned the room, quickly spotting you with your head buried in a book in the corner.

"y/n!" he whisper-yelled as he sat down on the table in front of you.

you looked up from your book, a smile appearing on your face as you were happy to see your best friend, "hey, nolan."

the worried expression on his face made your smile soon disappear, "what's wrong?"

"you have to leave, y/n. there's a group of hunters looking for..." he lowered his voice, "werewolves."

"but no one knows that about me apart from you..." you said quietly.

"they're going to test people, try and make them turn in school— please, y/n, i don't want them to hurt you..." he trailed off as if he wasn't telling you something.

"what aren't you telling me?" you asked, hearing his heart beating extremely fast.

"i did it for you, okay? they can protect you." he said, reaching over and placing his hand over yours to calm you down.

he didn't have time to explain as scott mccall and malia tate walked into the library and headed towards you.

"hey, y/n, nolan told us about you... if you come with us we can protect you." scott said, his features were soft and understanding.

"you told them?" you asked nolan,
feeling betrayed.

"they're like you, they can help you." he said, pleading for you to accept their help.

you knew he only wanted to help you because he cared, so you accepted their help and went with them, leaving your best friend behind.

nolan held malia behind for a moment as you walked away with scott, "please don't let anything happen to her... i don't... i don't know what i'd do if—" he couldn't finish any of his sentences because he couldn't bare the thought of losing you, you were all he had.

malia smiles softly, "you love her don't you?"

his eyes widened at her statement
but he slowly nodded.

"don't worry, she'll be okay." she smiled before walking away to join scott.

as long as you were okay that's all he cared about.

ugh i can't wait to see froy again soon