brett talbot

whilst helping out liam train in lacrosse to keep getting better, he notices that the person guarding the goal isn't one of the guys- in fact it was a girl

he couldn't stop staring as he noticed the sparkle in your eyes as your played your favourite sport, liam noticed brett's stares and laughed.

"no chance." liam joked.

brett raised his eyebrows, "oh, really?"

"really." liam said more seriously.

brett asked for a time out and took off his helmet, you noticed he pretty much looked like a model with everything he did.

you removed your helmet and smiled at him.

"hey." brett smirked as he walked over to you.

"hi." you smiled.

"i'm brett, and i couldn't help but notice that you're a pretty good lacrosse player." he said.

"really?" you raised your eyebrows, "thank you, you're not so bad yourself."

brett frowned for a moment, taking in your features, the similarities to liam , "please don't tell me you're related to him..." brett nodded towards liam who was glaring at him.

you shrugged, "yep."

brett looked slightly amused, just because you were related to liam wasn't going to deter him, "so, i was gonna go and grab something to eat after training... your brother... do you wanna join?"

"sounds good." you nodded, you knew it'd annoy liam but you had to admit brett didn't seem as bad as your brother made him out to be.

"great." he grinned.

the training resumed and liam seemed even more determined to beat brett since he'd been hitting on his sister, but brett had a newfound energy to effortlessly score a goal each time which made you even more attracted to him.