26

———

"The rogues are close, it's time."

———

The announcement was on everyone's minds. As they packed up all their gear, and travelled onwards. Phoebe was scared, holding tightly onto Jimin's arm. Millie stayed calm, but on the inside her nerves were eating her up. Lucy was holding Namjoon's hand tightly, terrified.

Bonnie and Mark led the group, not even scared. Marcellus, Joaquin and Dale didn't even look fazed. It wasn't like their life meant anything anymore.

The meadow came into view, which caused Mark and Bonnie to stop. "Make camp here!" Namjoon shouted out, causing everyone to break apart and start setting up things around the area.

"Bonnie?" Phoebe said coming closer to the elder. Bonnie looked down at her, waiting for her to speak. "Do you think we will win?" Phoebe asked, looking at the meadow. "We'll win."

"I'll make sure of it." Phoebe smiled at this, but it faded, she looked into Bonnie's eyes. "Promise me you won't go too far." Phoebe said in a serious tone.

"I can't promise that. But I can promise that if I don't return from that battle field. I'll watch over you, with a huge arse smile. Cause you're gonna live and have a beautiful family. You're gonna grow old, which isn't as bad as people think. And that's gonna happen no matter if I'm watching in real life or if I'm watching from beyond the grave."

Phoebe teared up, so did Bonnie. They hugged tightly, tears silently falling. And this hug meant everything to Phoebe and Bonnie. Because it was one of the last memories together that the both of them hold.

———

Lucy saw Bonnie walking around collecting wood for the fire. She walked over, helping her. Bonnie noticed this and smiled towards her, the two stayed in silence.

"I'm glad I met you." Lucy spoke out of no where. "Thank you for accepting me." She added, picking up more wood. "You're an amazing person, give yourself some credit." Bonnie chuckled. But she saw the emotion in Lucy's eyes.
Bonnie dropped the logs she was holding, looking into Lucy's eyes.

"One day, most likely soon, I won't be here. But you will, you'll live a life filled of beautiful memories. A family, more friends even enemies. And I'll be watching, it'll be like my own reality tv show. But...promise me one thing."

Lucy furrowed her eyebrows. "Of course, what?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"Look after Phoebe and make sure she doesn't look down on herself. Don't let her...hurt. Also Millie needs a hug every now and then so mak-" Lucy interrupted.

"I'll do all of that. You'll get to see that anyway, it is going to be your own reality tv show."

———

Millie stood looking upon the field, soon to be a bloodbath. She knew what was about to happen, and she couldn't come to grips with it. Bonnie soon joined her. Both sitting on the grass.

"You promised to be with me forever B." Millie said, not looking at the other. "I know I did. And I will." Bonnie said, both of them used a sad tone.

"Promise me you won't die Bonnie." Millie finally looked into her eyes. "Promise me you'll live an immortal life with me for longer." Tears glazed over her eyes. Bonnie's doing the same.

"I can't do that. I need to be with him. And you need to be here. With your boyfriend and you need to watch over Phoebe and Lucy." The two stared into each others eyes. "What about when everyone else leaves me, grows old and I'm alone?" Millie asked.

"I'm pretty sure one day, they'll be a cure. And you can raise that big family you've always wanted too, just make sure to tell them stories about me. Even from beyond the grave, I'll be the favourite aunt." Bonnie smiled.

"Min is one lucky man." Both of the two looked behind them, almost like they knew he stood beside them. Watching them. Waiting patiently for them to join him. "He is." Both laughed sadly.

"Promise to give him a hug for me." Millie said, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Of course I will. The biggest hug." Bonnie said, her own tears falling.

The two embraced one another, both crying their hearts out. Because today was the last day they could.