8

"Ow!"

"Sorry."

"Phoebe, I'm blind right now and you guiding me into trees every five seconds is not helping." Bonnie sighed, still holding onto her friends hand. "Hey, you walking into a tree isn't going to do anything to you." Phoebe glared at her.

Sadly, the potion didn't go very well. So, now Phoebe is trying to take her temporarily blind friend back to the manor.

"I knew I didn't put enough fairy wings in." Phoebe whined. "Or I didn't put enough vampire fangs in." She added.

"Ow!" Bonnie shouted as her friend guided her into yet another tree. "Sorry." Phoebe mumbled. "Maybe you should make sure you have enough ingredients next time." Bonnie said annoyed.

"Nah."

———

"So when are we meeting the vampires?" Hoseok asked as the boys sat at the table in the canteen. "We need to find them first idiot." Yoongi said, with a duh tone.

"Shut up you two." Jin scolded and turned his attention to Namjoon. "So how are we going to find them?" He asked politely.

"There are rumours they live in a manor located in Mac forest." Namjoon said taking a sip of his soup. "You mean Mac Manor?" Jimin questioned.
"What's that?" Namjoon asked.
"You don't know, legend has it you can go in but never come out." He said in a serious tone.

"Ah!" Hoseok screamed and fell back of his chair. Causing people to start at them. "Chim stop joking." Taehyung said hitting his shoulder.

"No, but seriously it's called Mac Manor. It used to be owned by the Mac family, they owned all the surrounding land, the vampires must use it."

All the boys got to talking, and agreed that them and the rest of the stongest wolves in the pack were going to check it out that night.

But they weren't prepared for what they were going to see.